ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Poster of the Year nomination thread****

I believe I had the endorsement of @UCFhonors for my soliloquy on why being a UCF fan is more fun than being a UF fan... In terms of UCF posters he has more say just on shear volume.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I believe I had the endorsement of @UCFhonors for my soliloquy on why being a UCF fan is more fun than being a UF fan... In terms of UCF posters he has more say just on shear volume.

That post was one of the best posts I have ever read. You absolutely have my endorsement for POTY.

How can there be any doubt? Mikesy is clearly the poster of the year. Who else logs in at 2 am to see if there are any posts from Nebraska fans that can be responded to with such wisdom as "go kill yourself", "suck a fat one derpwad", and "moron"?

How can there be any doubt? Mikesy is clearly the poster of the year. Who else logs in at 2 am to see if there are any posts from Nebraska fans that can be responded to with such wisdom as "go kill yourself", "suck a fat one derpwad", and "moron"?
Just for you CrazyAhole. 24/7

what-if-i-told-you-im-already-in-your-head.jpg

Nice job. Haven’t said a single one of those. You’re brain is frozen from living in Nobraska

But what if you had? Could you sleep well at night knowing that you had hurt someone's feelings?

Seek help. Talk UCF football or go away. It’s obvious that everyone is tired of this BS.

I love you like a brother. We both have the same interests, like UCF football, Scott frost, and fireball liquor. I look forward to spending time with you again

I love you like a brother. We both have the same interests, like UCF football, Scott frost, and fireball liquor. I look forward to spending time with you again
Total pathetic loser. Not a single person on here even acknowledges your credibility now
You’re done.

Total pathetic loser. Not a single person on here even acknowledges your credibility now
You’re done.
That cut me deep right there. I know you like me and I can't blame you, my contributions to our board are worth remembering. But as a brother you shouldn't say things that could sour our relationship years down the road. When Nebraska wins a title next year we can both rejoice and know that it was worth the handwringing. Godspeed good friend.

That cut me deep right there. I know you like me and I can't blame you, my contributions to our board are worth remembering. But as a brother you shouldn't say things that could sour our relationship years down the road. When Nebraska wins a title next year we can both rejoice and know that it was worth the handwringing. Godspeed good friend.
Wow. A title? Totally lost it. Not even the most delusional Cornholios are saying that. Now you’re stalking me on multiple threads. Awesome

Youre right, he should add "drink bleach too".

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT