ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

There are American citizen children in foster homes all over this country because their parents are either in jail or dead thanks to cheap meth that is now flowing across the border from Mexico. Even the left wing echo chamber NPR had a story a few weeks ago on how meth is no longer being made in trailers here, but more and more coming in cheaply from Mexico.

Yet I don't hear any of these SJW liberals having a shred of concern for American kids in these foster homes. Nope- the border must remain open. Illegal immigration is just another form of "immigration"! If we have to accept that we're going to allow Mexican meth to ravage towns throughout this country in order to appease the Mexican Govt and Telemundo activists for political gain- so be it!

Afterall, who gives a shit about white people in rural America? F*ck them!

i wonder if these illegal immigrants had an overwhelmingly conservative view if the democrats would be in favor of open borders. i would guess not.

Yes, I use the political views of parents to determine whether or not placing children in cages is an acceptable form of treatment.

WTF is wrong with you? I thought you were a parent.

That is awful.
But, there is a big difference between an awful incident that was completely unintended, and a completely intentional display of immoral behavior like we have now.
funny how the 9th circuit, the most liberal of all the circuits, is the one that made the ruling on kids being separated from their families and trump was following their direction.

i wonder if they will challenge his new executive order...

Reactions: fabknight
That is awful.
But, there is a big difference between an awful incident that was completely unintended, and a completely intentional display of immoral behavior like we have now.

So how do you determine whether a kid is actually the child of their adult traveling partner or a victim of human trafficking without spending some time looking into it? And how do you keep them together in the interim and stay consistent with existing law that says kids cant be imprisoned or in direct contact with adults who are not family members?

Reactions: UCFKnight85
So how do you determine whether a kid is actually the child of their adult traveling partner or a victim of human trafficking without spending some time looking into it? And how do you keep them together in the interim and stay consistent with existing law that says kids cant be imprisoned or in direct contact with adults who are not family members?
dont ask tough but rational questions to emotionally charged individuals

funny how the 9th circuit, the most liberal of all the circuits, is the one that made the ruling on kids being separated from their families and trump was following their direction.

i wonder if they will challenge his new executive order...

Of course they will. Kamala Harris came out and said what liberals want yesterday- catch and release. A de facto open border.

Detaining parents and separating kids = unacceptable
Detaining families together and prosecuting for illegal entry = unacceptable

The minute these families pass 20 days, these people will be screaming that they must be let go. And since we can't send kids packing on their own into the country, they'll be demanding that the entire family be released into the interior to further increase the illegal immigrant community that Democrats can then legalize some day and add to the voter rolls.

dont ask tough but rational questions to emotionally charged individuals

I wonder if having a big wall that is nearly impossible to get through, and if you manage to then you will be met with prosecution and no chance of getting a job...........would that deter people from trying? Maybe then we improve our immigration and naturalization process so that we can bring in more people who deserve to become american citizens...........I wonder what would happen.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I wonder if having a big wall that is nearly impossible to get through, and if you manage to then you will be met with prosecution and no chance of getting a job...........would that deter people from trying? Maybe then we improve our immigration and naturalization process so that we can bring in more people who deserve to become american citizens...........I wonder what would happen.

Gotta keep them brown-skinned people out, right!!??

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ghxliz7ke9511.jpg

By the way- is it now acceptable to call the counties these people are supposedly fleeing from "shitholes"? Or are we maintaining that these are wonderful, proud countries where locals just happen to be fleeing in droves?

I ask since I was going to insist that we ask those shitholes to reform their own countries but then I realized that I'd better check with the SJW PC Police first.

By the way- is it now acceptable to call the counties these people are supposedly fleeing from "shitholes"? Or are we maintaining that these are wonderful, proud countries where locals just happen to be fleeing in droves?

I ask since I was going to insist that we ask those shitholes to reform their own countries but then I realized that I'd better check with the SJW PC Police first.

You know the answer. Mexico is 100% populated with good people that are fleeing Mexican drug cartels, economic oppression, and cronyism all due to other than Mexicans.

You know the answer. Mexico is 100% populated with good people that are fleeing Mexican drug cartels, economic oppression, and cronyism all due to other than Mexicans.

The problem with both your and 85's (and Trump's and many other right-wingers) analysis of this situation is that 99.8% (or some other ridiculously high number) of the immigrants fleeing to the United States really are just normal people trying to seek a better life, but you all keep continuing to believe they are all gang members and criminals and worthless scum.

There really is only one explanation for why you would believe that...

The problem with both your and 85's (and Trump's and many other right-wingers) analysis of this situation is that 99.8% (or some other ridiculously high number) of the immigrants fleeing to the United States really are just normal people trying to seek a better life, but you all keep continuing to believe they are all gang members and criminals and worthless scum.

fuking this. racist idiots on the right like wayne and K_L think every single brown person from Syria to mexico is trying to infiltrate the US with the sole purpose of sodomizing their families. Just 100% pure ignorance.

False. I have no problem with people emigrating to the US at all. My issue is two-fold: 1. We need to streamline our immigration policies to more closely reflect those of the late 1800s and 2. Until we do then we MUST enforce the immigration laws we have currently. I'm pretty libertarian when it comes to immigration but we still need a screening process and an appropriate way of expediting people that want to come in.

I'm not sure why that is controversial. Bring in all of the Mexican and Central Americans that want to come, process them, put them on an even level as anybody else, and let the market determine whether or not its advantageous for them to come here. At the same time we need to address wage and tax laws and more importantly the welfare system so that immigrants are coming here to be productive. If there are jobs to be had, let immigrants compete for them. If there aren't, they might be better off not coming but let the market dictate it by basic economic fundamentals.

Reactions: fabknight
False. I have no problem with people emigrating to the US at all. My issue is two-fold: 1. We need to streamline our immigration policies to more closely reflect those of the late 1800s and 2. Until we do then we MUST enforce the immigration laws we have currently. I'm pretty libertarian when it comes to immigration but we still need a screening process and an appropriate way of expediting people that want to come in.

I'm not sure why that is controversial. Bring in all of the Mexican and Central Americans that want to come, process them, put them on an even level as anybody else, and let the market determine whether or not its advantageous for them to come here. At the same time we need to address wage and tax laws and more importantly the welfare system so that immigrants are coming here to be productive. If there are jobs to be had, let immigrants compete for them. If there aren't, they might be better off not coming but let the market dictate it by basic economic fundamentals.

In other words, you want anyone to have the opportunity to come to America for a better life, but you insist that they do so within the laws of the nation, via one of the many avenues available for people to legally apply for entry.

In other words, exactly how immigration is done legally at every other developed country in the world.

Radical bigot!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne

god dam you are the biggest nazi on this forum*

House GOP Goodlatte immigration bill fails miserably 193-231. The "compromise" bill was delayed because it doesn't look like that has the votes either.

Also, looks like this policy that was started by Trump, claimed to be only fixed by Congress, then was largely reversed by EO yesterday has already lost some kids. And now officials are scrambling to find them.

Ideally, we would have open immigration both ways between the US, Mexico, Canada, and Central America. If I want to emigrate to Mexico it should be every bit as simple as a Mexican who wants to move here. Its not going to happen, but it would be ideal. Can you imagine what it would be like to have a major influx of Americans going into Mexico?

From Unbiased America FB page

FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SEPARATION AT THE BORDER
By Matt Palumbo

1. TRUMP DID NOT CREATE THE POLICY OF SEPARATING IMMIGRANT FAMILIES - In 1997 the Federal government settled a lawsuit by agreeing not to house unaccompanied illegal immigrant children for more than 20 days. But nothing was said about children who crossed the border WITH their parents… until the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that children brought here illegally by their parents also could not be held. This meant that the government either had to release whole families, or that the government had to separate parents from children. This was two decades before Donald Trump took office.

2. IN 2013, OBAMA HAD MORE THAN DOUBLE THE MIGRANT CHILDREN IN CUSTODY - Total illegal alien children in DHS custody in 2018: 10,852. Unaccompanied illegal alien children in DHS custody in 2013: 25,000.

3. OBAMA SEPARATED PLENTY OF FAMILIES TOO - Between 2012-2016, almost 200,000 migrant children were referred to the DHS because they were either separated from their families, or they were unaccompanied minors.

4. MOST CHILDREN CURRENTLY IN HHS CUSTODY HAVE NOT BEEN SEPARATED FROM PARENTS - As of mid-June, only 2,000 of the 12,000 kids in HHS care were separated from their parents. The remaining 10,000 were sent unaccompanied by their parents. It cannot be emphasized enough how extremely reckless it is to send children, unaccompanied, across the border. Amnesty International found that an astonishingly high 60% of women are raped on their illegal journey through Mexican cartel land to the U.S.

5. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SEEK ASYLUM - Rather than illegally and dangerously crossing the border to claim asylum, and break the law in the process, legitimate asylum seekers could instead visit any of the ten U.S. Consulates in Mexico. Doing so would eliminate their risk of being separated from their children.

full article and sources here: https://www.bongino.com/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-separation-at-the-border/

By Matt Palumbo

1. TRUMP DID NOT CREATE THE POLICY OF SEPARATING IMMIGRANT FAMILIES - In 1997 the Federal government settled a lawsuit by agreeing not to house unaccompanied illegal immigrant children for more than 20 days. But nothing was said about children who crossed the border WITH their parents… until the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that children brought here illegally by their parents also could not be held. This meant that the government either had to release whole families, or that the government had to separate parents from children. This was two decades before Donald Trump took office.

2. IN 2013, OBAMA HAD MORE THAN DOUBLE THE MIGRANT CHILDREN IN CUSTODY - Total illegal alien children in DHS custody in 2018: 10,852. Unaccompanied illegal alien children in DHS custody in 2013: 25,000.

3. OBAMA SEPARATED PLENTY OF FAMILIES TOO - Between 2012-2016, almost 200,000 migrant children were referred to the DHS because they were either separated from their families, or they were unaccompanied minors.

4. MOST CHILDREN CURRENTLY IN HHS CUSTODY HAVE NOT BEEN SEPARATED FROM PARENTS - As of mid-June, only 2,000 of the 12,000 kids in HHS care were separated from their parents. The remaining 10,000 were sent unaccompanied by their parents. It cannot be emphasized enough how extremely reckless it is to send children, unaccompanied, across the border. Amnesty International found that an astonishingly high 60% of women are raped on their illegal journey through Mexican cartel land to the U.S.

5. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SEEK ASYLUM - Rather than illegally and dangerously crossing the border to claim asylum, and break the law in the process, legitimate asylum seekers could instead visit any of the ten U.S. Consulates in Mexico. Doing so would eliminate their risk of being separated from their children.

full article and sources here: https://www.bongino.com/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-separation-at-the-border/

lmfao at "unbiased" america. Link whatever garbage you want to make you feel better, they are so painfully biased its pathetic. Hell #2 alone is a joke...2018 is only halfway over with, yet they cherry pick a FULL year that has the highest #, which is probably BS to begin with. I lost all respect for you in this thread, looking for anything to justify your disgusting worldview. Its always been apparent that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but there is no reason to be hateful. Racist piece of shit.

By Matt Palumbo

It’s really simple- this thread is filled with absolute hypocrites who said absolutely nothing when we had kids in “internment camps” under obama but now have suddenly decided to lose their mind over it today

Nothing but pure partisan faux outrage

Trump's policy effectively arrests every immigrant coming in who doesn't have the correct paperwork filled out. He is purposely trying to end immigration from Mexico. Instead of an actual wall, he has attempted to build a wall of paperwork that can't be climbed by many immigrants. There is only one reason for this.

It’s really simple- this thread is filled with absolute hypocrites who said absolutely nothing when we had kids in “internment camps” under obama but now have suddenly decided to lose their mind over it today

Nothing but pure partisan faux outrage
it was totally cool when obama did it on his way to 2.5 million being deported overall. this is just the latest ploy to shift the mid term elections. i guess well see if it works out.

it was totally cool when obama did it on his way to 2.5 million being deported overall. this is just the latest ploy to shift the mid term elections. i guess well see if it works out.

I really wish you were smart enough to understand the differences between the two admin's implementation of the law. Every time you post "but but Obama did it" you just firther solidify your position as this boards moron punching bag.

Also for the record I don't give a shit who was in charge, if you are separating children from their families and putting them in cages over non violent offences you are a literal piece of shit. If you support this practice you are also a literal piece of shit.

His policy was arguably more cruel. He took kids entering on their own and stashed them away in “camps” without any counsel, leaving whoever may have been waiting for them back home to just assume that they’re dead in a ditch

His policy was arguably more cruel. He took kids entering on their own and stashed them away in “camps” without any counsel, leaving whoever may have been waiting for them back home to just assume that they’re dead in a ditch
not me mention releasing them with human traffickers.

but thats totally cool.*

Trump's policy effectively arrests every immigrant coming in who doesn't have the correct paperwork filled out. He is purposely trying to end immigration from Mexico. Instead of an actual wall, he has attempted to build a wall of paperwork that can't be climbed by many immigrants. There is only one reason for this.

Correct. And that reason is to create inflationary pressure on the labor market so wages go up.

Only 9% of immigrants coming into the united states legally are from "white" countries.

Since 1970, the US has grown by 120 million people, 46 million of which were born in foreign countries. It would be interesting to know what the wage and labor markets would look like without that 46 million people. Would we have experienced the same wage stagnation as we've had in that period of time?

Since 1970, the US has grown by 120 million people, 46 million of which were born in foreign countries. It would be interesting to know what the wage and labor markets would look like without that 46 million people. Would we have experienced the same wage stagnation as we've had in that period of time?
that is a very good question. what if it were 35 million instead of 46?

Reactions: Knight_Light
Ah yes, the mythical Schrödinger's immigrant, simultaneously murdering all the good white children while he's on welfare and stealing your jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT