ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

Ah yes, the mythical Schrödinger's immigrant, simultaneously murdering all the good white children while he's on welfare and stealing your jobs.

But is he dead or alive inside that cage? Maybe he is simultaneously BOTH dead and alive.

Nice reference. Try as I might I cant seem to come to any conclusion on what the Fvck schroedingers point was.

Since 1970, the US has grown by 120 million people, 46 million of which were born in foreign countries. It would be interesting to know what the wage and labor markets would look like without that 46 million people. Would we have experienced the same wage stagnation as we've had in that period of time?

Probably worse off if they didn’t come

Reactions: Crazyhole
But is he dead or alive inside that cage? Maybe he is simultaneously BOTH dead and alive.

Nice reference. Try as I might I cant seem to come to any conclusion on what the Fvck schroedingers point was.

Just a way to visualize the concept of how observing something at the quantum level will alter the state that it is in.

Just a way to visualize the concept of how observing something at the quantum level will alter the state that it is in.

I get that part of it, but the situation he lays out doesnt work for me. Seems like if the poison is released then the cat is dead, if not its alive. How does observation change that? "If a tree falls in a forest......." seems like a better mental exercise.

I get that part of it, but the situation he lays out doesnt work for me. Seems like if the poison is released then the cat is dead, if not its alive. How does observation change that? "If a tree falls in a forest......." seems like a better mental exercise.

It's because our brains are not equipped to think about outcomes on the quantum level. it goes against everything we experience daily at the Newtonian level

It's because our brains are not equipped to think about outcomes on the quantum level. it goes against everything we experience daily at the Newtonian level

So the idea is to prove that we cant prove something until we prove it? Lol, I guess I get the idea of how observation affects our perception of reality but I still think the situation presented is weird.

For all I know, you arent real and until I interact with you that remains the case. When we stop interacting do you cease to exist? Do I? Did 85 like Chemmies post on purpose? This is the stuff that makes daytime TV.

So the idea is to prove that we cant prove something until we prove it? Lol, I guess I get the idea of how observation affects our perception of reality but I still think the situation presented is weird.

For all I know, you arent real and until I interact with you that remains the case. When we stop interacting do you cease to exist? Do I? Did 85 like Chemmies post on purpose? This is the stuff that makes daytime TV.

85 didn't like chemmies post, he said so. That means it's 100% true. Everything else is a figment of our imagination.

I eagerly await the daytime dramatization

Reactions: Crazyhole
85 didn't like chemmies post, he said so. That means it's 100% true. Everything else is a figment of our imagination.

I eagerly await the daytime dramatization

So is Chemmie the cat and 85 is the poison, or vice versa? Who is the radioactive agent? I'm so confused by the watercoolers thermodynamic quantum physics.

Correct. And that reason is to create inflationary pressure on the labor market so wages go up.
Nonsense. There are already a metric shit-ton number of reasons why wages should be going up while they stagnate for 35+ years...while Donald Trump has zero interest in making them go up because it eats into his, and his friends, bottom line.

i wonder if these tent cities are better than the sh't holes these people are fleeing from
Yet another irrelevant parallel from you, Wayne. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Nonsense. There are already a metric shit-ton number of reasons why wages should be going up while they stagnate for 35+ years...while Donald Trump has zero interest in making them go up because it eats into his, and his friends, bottom line.

So he and his rich friends that reap the benefits of paying shit wages to illegal immigrants are so motivated by their hatred of dark skinned people that they want to cut their own throats fiscally?

That makes sense.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So he and his rich friends that reap the benefits of paying shit wages to illegal immigrants are so motivated by their hatred of dark skinned people that they want to cut their own throats fiscally?

That makes sense.
You know, Trump knows, and all his rich friends know that they will still reap the benefits of cheap immigrant labor with or without any immigration law changes.

"Cut their own throats"

LOL.

You know, Trump knows, and all his rich friends know that they will still reap the benefits of cheap immigrant labor with or without any immigration law changes.

"Cut their own throats"

LOL.

If they wanted cheap labor they would propose eliminating the minimum wage and flood the system with more immigrants.

There's no logic in your thought process here.

If they wanted cheap labor they would propose eliminating the minimum wage and flood the system with more immigrants.

That would be political suicide.

My point is the system will always be flooded with migrant workers, tough immigration laws or not, and there are also a ton of migrant workers working for less than minimum wage. Secondly, minimum wage is already artificially low and hasn't kept up with inflation for some time.
They know the who, what, where, and how, of finding cheap labor much better than either of us do, and immigration reform will have little impact on that.

My point is the system will always be flooded with migrant workers, tough immigration laws or not, and there are also a ton of migrant workers working for less than minimum wage. Secondly, minimum wage is already artificially low and hasn't kept up with inflation for some time.
They know the who, what, where, and how, of finding cheap labor much better than either of us do, and immigration reform will have little impact on that.

Sounds fair. So why accuse someone of being racist then? You can obviously see that there are other issues at play here on an economic level and can make your case. Stick with it and let the merits of your position stand for itself.

tmkhsr0kgm511.jpg

Literally 85's (first) argument

Facebook: Unbiased America

HERE’S HOW MEXICO TREATS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

By Matt Palumbo

For those who think America’s immigration laws or treatment of illegal immigrants is uniquely awful, consider how the nation that sends us the most illegal immigrants treats people coming into their country:

• Mexico Rejects More Asylum Requests than the U.S. - The U.S. rejected 61.8% of asylum cases in 2017. Mexico rejected nearly 90% (and the figures are similarly high for other Latin American countries, such as El Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala).

• Mexico Regulates Immigration Based on Race - Article 37 of Mexico’s “General Law of Population” says that foreigners may be denied entry into Mexico if they disrupt the “domestic demographic equilibrium.”

• Mexico Regulates Immigration Based on Income - Article 37 also states that immigrants can be removed if they’re determined to be detrimental to “economic or national interests.”

• Mexico Deports More Illegal Immigrants from Central America than the United States - Even CNN had to acknowledge that: “Mexico in 2015 apprehended tens of thousands more Central Americans in its country than the US did at its border, and in 2015 and 2016 it deported roughly twice as many Central Americans as the US did.

• Mexico Detains More Unaccompanied Minors than the United States - From January 2015 to July 2016, 39,751 unaccompanied minors were put in the custody of Mexican authorities.

• Mexico Routinely Deports People Without Regard for their Safety - A report this year from Amnesty International concluded that “Mexican migration authorities are routinely turning back thousands of people from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala to their countries without considering the risk to their life and security upon return, in many cases violating international and domestic law by doing so.”

• Mexico Stations Migration Agents, Local and Federal Police, and Soldiers and Marines Near its Southern Border - In 2014, Mexico began its Plan Frontera Sur (Southern Border Plan), a migration security plan in Chiapas state. With roving checkpoints and raids, Mexican migration agents, police, and the military have formed a formidable deportation force. The Obama administration committed at least $100 million toward the plan.

Click here read my full article, and see the sources for these facts and figures: https://www.bongino.com/heres-how-mexico-treats-illegal-immigrants/

i wonder how many of those kids actually went with their family vs coyotes/human traffickers/drug smugglers....

i mean imagine if the news found out that trump gave kids back to human traffickers like obama did....
You can't be suggesting that 40% of kids who cross are part of a human trafficking operation right?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT