ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011

America somehow has gotten to the point where we are taking kids from parents, locking them in outdoor tent prisons in the 100+ degree south Texas summer heat.

Many of these families are fleeing situations where they would be killed. These are kids. Look at your own young children, imagine them in this situation and tell me how anyone can see this as something that should be happening in America.

This is anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-human.

Yes, think of the children.

Look at your children and think about how awesome it would have been to abort them.

There’s nothing more precious than our kids

LOL!! This happens everyday in the US when almost any adult is arrested and thrown in lock-up and or then prison.

I can't wait till someone commits a felony and yells at an officer: " You can't arrest me. I have kids (somewhere)."

This site was also used in 2016 by Obama to house migrant kids in tents

But we all know the lying 10 year old pathetic troll wont ever mention that in his pathetic diatribes

Reactions: UCFWayne
America is awful hateful racist place. They should back to wonderful Mexico. Join them in their struggle.

This site was also used in 2016 by Obama to house migrant kids in tents

But we all know the lying 10 year old pathetic troll wont ever mention that in his pathetic diatribes
Locking kids outdoors in 100 degree heat is wrong under any political affiliation.

LOL!! This happens everyday in the US when almost any adult is arrested and thrown in lock-up and or then prison.

I can't wait till someone commits a felony and yells at an officer: " You can't arrest me. I have kids (somewhere)."
Really? Kids are forced to live in tents in South Texas in the summer when their parents are arrested?

Disgusting that Jeff Sessions quotes the bible to defend this practice, but then again this same verse was often quoted to defend slavery.

I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order,” Sessions said. “Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.”

Disgusting that Jeff Sessions quotes the bible to defend this practice, but then again this same verse was often quoted to defend slavery.

I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order,” Sessions said. “Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.”

fuking insane we have leaders in government quoting the bible in this day and age. If you are getting your morals from the bible you are a terrible person.

Reactions: UCFRogerz
fuking insane we have leaders in government quoting the bible in this day and age. If you are getting your morals from the bible you are a terrible person.

Thats where morals come from. You're talking about ethics. Morals come from religion, ethics come from man.

Your worst post ever and that’s saying something .

Lol someone hasn't read the Bible. If you did you would know the Bible allows slavery, stoning, and a ton of other disgusting things. And I told you before hypocrite, I don't give a shit what you think.

No- but it’s probably not a coincidence that the most vile, hateful, disgusting people on this board are raging anti-Christian hate mongers and obnoxious atheists.

Aww, back from your ban and you leanred nothing about breaking this boards rules? Looks like you'll be going away again soon.

The best part is you are the one who has told people to kill themselves, and stalked people's wives on Facebook. Such a good Christian.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Wait, what? Non-religious people don’t have morality?

Didnt say that. Morals and ethics can be interchangable in most ways. Its semantics but it comes down to where the source of the values is derived. Marxists delineated it because they denied religion but wanted people to have the same values.

Not the bible. From any religious source.

Cool, so for humanists they derive their own ethics, and since they are a religion they make their own morals. So your point is wrong. Try again.

Also I don't know how many times I've heard people say atheism is a religion, so there's another example of morals coming from a religion coming from man. Next.

Cool, so for humanists they derive their own ethics, and since they are a religion they make their own morals. So your point is wrong. Try again.

Also I don't know how many times I've heard people say atheism is a religion, so there's another example of morals coming from a religion coming from man. Next.

Why are you arguing this? Morals and ethics generally cross paths. Sometimes they don't. Is it immoral how some slaughterhouses kill cattle? No. Is it unethical? I would say so. Is it immoral to kill an innocent person? Yes. Is it unethical? Also yes.

Nothing i am saying is an insult.

That's basically what I did. I had a problem with you originally saying morals come from the Bible. But if you aren't arguing that then I have no qualms.

The bible would be considered one source of them as an intermediary. Just like the Koran.

Actually I shouldn't have included deism, its probably more exlusive to theism. Confucianism wouldnt be included either in the same way that atheism or humanism wouldnt be.

The bible would be considered one source of them as an intermediary. Just like the Koran.

Actually I shouldn't have included deism, its probably more exlusive to theism. Confucianism wouldnt be included either in the same way that atheism or humanism wouldnt be.

So now you are saying you are the authority on what is or isn't a religion?

I CANNOT believe people would do this to their children. It is abusive.

And I'm talking about the illegal immigrants ... not the government.

Never said that, try again. Also I take it you are good with getting your morals from the bible? How many slaves do you own?

I CANNOT believe people would do this to their children. It is abusive.

And I'm talking about the illegal immigrants ... not the government.

You are disgusting POS. You would do the exact same thing in their shoes, try to bring your family to a better place at any cost. Pathetic.

Aww, back from your ban and you leanred nothing about breaking this boards rules? Looks like you'll be going away again soon.

The best part is you are the one who has told people to kill themselves, and stalked people's wives on Facebook. Such a good Christian.

What ban?

Never said that, try again. Also I take it you are good with getting your morals from the bible? How many slaves do you own?

You are disgusting POS. You would do the exact same thing in their shoes, try to bring your family to a better place at any cost. Pathetic.

The NT doesnt advocate for or against slavery specifically. It talks about how you can cultivate your relationship with God no matter what position you find yourself in, be it slave, slave owner, or otherwise.

The NT doesnt advocate for or against slavery specifically. It talks about how you can cultivate your relationship with God no matter what position you find yourself in, be it slave, slave owner, or otherwise.

Cool, I was talking about the Bible, not the new testament. The new testament is generally a great guide for how to live your life. The old testament is filled with some fuked up insane shit.

Cool, I was talking about the Bible, not the new testament. The new testament is generally a great guide for how to live your life. The old testament is filled with some fuked up insane shit.

I'm the first to admit that some of the old testament is hard for me to reconcile. Thats why I'm not jewish i suppose.

The book of Romans is in the New Testament...just sayin'

Later on in the verse that Sessions paraphrases, it also says "Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

ADVERTISEMENT