ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Temple/UCF game thread. No Corn talk**

I doubt he's back, but we've got a lot in the tank even Freshman contributing this year. Plus if the suspended WR turned DB stays he'll fit in well as WR. Would love for Smith to stay, but it's not like when Perriman left, we've got a lot back there.
We don't have another Smith on this team.

Reactions: Stetson_1883
You just can't say that, remember last year when Milton was not a FBS QB? Want to say that now? When you have a clown car at WR maybe not making highlight catches, yet doing incredibly well this year, there's no way you can say that.

In the Words of Brandon Marshall: 'Wide Receiver University '

This Program always produced stud WRs

You just can't say that, remember last year when Milton was not a FBS QB? Want to say that now? When you have a clown car at WR maybe not making highlight catches, yet doing incredibly well this year, there's no way you can say that.
I can say that. They lay on this guy the entire season and last. I'm sure the kids coming up will be great in their roles, but the chances of another Smith are unlikely. Frost is riding Smith to a P5 job.

Taj shoild be starting at RB. Having him in now is a mistake and has stalled iffensive performace for a few weeks.

We have another ranked year with UF and FSU in the toilet, all those fair weather, frontrunning local fans will start heading our way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT