ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFIICAL UCF vs Memphis Game thread****

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
This is our first of 5 quardrant 1 games. We beat Memphis at Memphis for the 1st time last year.

They were ice cold behind the arch at Temple. Let hope that doesn’t balance out vs us.

Go Knights!

Reactions: Knight Strength
Women’s should only be down by 10 after first quarters but are down by 14

That should be a T vs UConn and Memphis.

Let see how this goes.

Oh BULLshit on the women’s.

Following on game cast and hope we go on a run but this is not good so far.

Memphis is out hustling us and playing with more confidence.

Down by 11.

Why am I ruining a perfectly rainy day by watching this. At some point, we’ll have an offense, right?

Reactions: UCFhonors
Press breakdowns is on coaching, I’m not saying we should be dominating Memphis at Memphis, but is it to much to be competitive?

Can’t break press, No points for Aub, turnovers like crazy, multiple defensive breakdowns...

3 offensive rebounds for Memphis on one play says it all. Yes Tacko was on the bench. They are being out hustled.:sunglasses:

Reactions: UCFhonors
Yeah it’s as much of lack of offense as anything.

Do you see the offense improving at all under Dawkins? Feels like it’s the same story different day. Hard to see this style making waves in the tournament.

Do you see the offense improving at all under Dawkins? Feels like it’s the same story different day. Hard to see this style making waves in the tournament.

It’s all about defense with Johnny. Even talking to the players, it’s all about defense.

I wish Johnny would hire an offensive coordinator. Lol.

Holy shit. They are out rebounding us 31-14.

There is always a stat that tells the story of the story of the game.

Holy shit. They are out rebounding us 31-14.

There is always a stat that tells the story of the story of the game.

DO THE MATH.

Oh it’s simple. If they out rebound you 2-1 than you have to shoot twice as good as them. % wise

That’s was the story. Air ball by them for a bunny by them.

BLOCK THE ucF out.

Rebound.

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT