ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

$80 is basically right in the middle range for oil between the spikes and dips since 2009. It's really not that concerning especially considering that the entire world is restarting their economies at virtually the same time after COVID. If oil wasn't on the rise I'd frankly be more concerned.

Pretty nuts that we've had a global recession and global pandemic nearly within the same decade.

OilNov232018.PNG

Reactions: UCFCray
Today's inflation is the new Big Gulp to Super Gulp of $$ leaving your bank accounts. It is called Bidensizing, it covers anything from fuel, food, building supplies and fuel.

I am for it since I send money overseas...Dollar is strong more peso I get for it....if it remains here it will be ok. If it rises anymore then United States will open more wells and flood the market till it lowers to about 60 dollars a barrel. I think we are battling China for petrol from Brazil..We are winning on that front.

I am for it since I send money overseas...Dollar is strong more peso I get for it....if it remains here it will be ok. If it rises anymore then United States will open more wells and flood the market till it lowers to about 60 dollars a barrel. I think we are battling China for petrol from Brazil..We are winning on that front.
How much has that capability been compromised with the Admin’s EO banning exploratory drilling on federal lands?

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
$80 is basically right in the middle range for oil between the spikes and dips since 2009. It's really not that concerning especially considering that the entire world is restarting their economies at virtually the same time after COVID. If oil wasn't on the rise I'd frankly be more concerned.
It wasn't that long ago that posters here were wringing their hands in alarm about the economic impact of the low cost of oil.

It wasn't that long ago that posters here were wringing their hands in alarm about the economic impact of the low cost of oil.
Yes, I remember all the crying about TX, OK and other states suffering because of oil. Looks like Biden is their friend

Sooo… this is nothing? Is that what you’re saying?

Corn at $0.25 a bushel is a problem, just like corn at $30 a bushel is a problem. The impacts are different, but they’re both still a major problem.

It started years ago, with Biden going anti-domestic, pro-foreign, 6 weeks ago ...

But we also cut off domestic logistics and progress, and then went crying to OPEC to increase production. We have really stupid leadership. Green energy cannot replace all fossil fuels, despite popular ignorance to the contrary.

It's absolutely pathetic that we did everything to destroy domestic energy, and then run off to OPEC to increase production.

OPEC hates us because they know we can 'flip the switch' any time we want. That's why we really need to be independent of OPEC.

Shutting down domestic production has a compounding ripple as it upsets natural gas and everything else at the same time. But Americans are ignorant.

They also think green energy is reliable and stable, with a continuous output. It's always been that fossil fuels -- in addition to nuclear and consistent hydro-electric, both of which we have fought and made infeasible, despite being the 2 energy types that cause the least environmental impact and have killed the least people in the west -- are the 'backfill' that must always exist.

And we use petroleum for more than just energy too. We will always need to extract it for many needs other than energy.

But we're idiots, and our leadership reflects it too.
Uhmm we have wells that are closed..Companies do this. Hehe we have enough petroleum but oil companies plug them and wait till oil gets high..Then we sell so companies make money...We have over 100 Oil wells plugged..and we will not open them till petroleum gets high in price. Companies statch that shit till it gets high enough to sell..Trust me Petroleum companies use the price and abuse us consumers..

Also u said it started years ago..Biden became President in February...7 months ago...Don't buy the hype...Petroleum is controlled by companies not our President.

Sooo… this is nothing? Is that what you’re saying?

Corn at $0.25 a bushel is a problem, just like corn at $30 a bushel is a problem. The impacts are different, but they’re both still a major problem.
Hmm did u say anything when Sotbean contact was destroyed by a trump Law..also Other nations bought corn from other countries causing our prices to go down because of Trumps trade plans...Our trade going down was caused by Trump laws...

This is getting downright comical at this point ... 'popular environmentalists' (not to be confused with actual environmentalists), from the Mass Media to POTUS, needs a freak'n resource geography and energy economics course, because I'm tired of the looney bin we're in that is making things worse for the environment as much as strategic energy independence.

This is getting downright comical at this point ... 'popular environmentalists' (not to be confused with actual environmentalists), from the Mass Media to POTUS, needs a freak'n resource geography and energy economics course, because I'm tired of the looney bin we're in that is making things worse for the environment as much as strategic energy independence.

Unfortunately some people in the Administration have said the quiet part out loud recently and admitted that the only way to the green economy is to destroy the current energy economy. Artificially creating an energy void globally that must be filled sounds like just the crisis that can be used to move the green energy ball substantially downfield and damn the consequences.

MSNBC, like CNN and most news outlets, outsource a lot ... so there will be a lot of contracted freelance v. employee arguments. But still, the freelancer was not only following the bus, but the police did not do anything until the freelancer violated a traffic law. That's when the freelancer identified themselves as being with the free press, specifically MSNBC. Allegedly all journalists were warned about this, so ... the Judge decided to ban the entire news outlet for their contracted freelancer.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict - live: MSNBC denies trying to photograph jury after judge bans news network​

• Wow
MSNBC, like CNN and most news outlets, outsource a lot ... so there will be a lot of contracted freelance v. employee arguments. But still, the freelancer was not only following the bus, but the police did not do anything until the freelancer violated a traffic law. That's when the freelancer identified themselves as being with the free press, specifically MSNBC. Allegedly all journalists were warned about this, so ... the Judge decided to ban the entire news outlet for their contracted freelancer.

Kyle Rittenhouse trial verdict - live: MSNBC denies trying to photograph jury after judge bans news network​

This shows right wing propaganda..not mention this guy's name

ADVERTISEMENT