ADVERTISEMENT

Old School Posters

I started about the time the site began. Honestly, I don’t remember the year. Prior to that I was on the site Intotheknights.com or something like that. I guess, based on my joining date, it was around 2002. Although, I may have been a lurker prior to the joining date.

Rep the date you joined the site. I've been been here since May 2001 - yep almost 20 yrs....Besides KL and maybe Hoops, who has been around longer than me? GO!
Not exactly sure, 2002 or 2003 is my best guess. I used to be FunkyFresh, then FunkeyFresh, then GoldenFunk. I kept losing my login info, lol.

I've been here in some form or fashion since 2005, when UCF football crawled out of the dark ages.

Reactions: SkiDog291
Dec 2002 under goodknight1, was some kind of snafu and went under goodknightfl for a while before that. So likely mid 2001 for first post.

Year unknown, but I joined when Tim Ball had a site, then it became intotheknights.

Jan 2005 still using the same user name. Wow! time flys. I do miss the old days of open practices standing on the sidelines in the GOL days.:sunglasses:

I look like a noob compared to some of you. Only been here for a decade.

I got real involved when I starting working at UCF.

Random question, but how many posts does each moniker take?

I don’t think there is a post limit. I know a lot of posters changed their screen names after we flooded the Marshall board and their Admin/Author banned a bunch of UCF posters.

Reactions: ahabmw
late 1995 or early 1996 I think. I went through UCFKnightline.com and IntotheKnights.com before it went to the rivals version of ucfsports.com

ADVERTISEMENT