ADVERTISEMENT

OLine was terrible, bad defensive penalties

I had many posts about Milton's brilliance and one example I brought up was last year's Pitt game. They got push last year but he escaped the pocket so quickly it burned them and turned into a route.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Wouldn't use the same terms but I agree our oline was pushed around. Definitely did their best but they were facing a bigger Dline than they're used to. Same thing happened in the fiesta bowl. Nothing we can do about it other than up our bag man game.

Last edited:
Our Oline got dominated in the first half.

The Defensive penalties in the second half were deadly. Face mask, roughing the passer, Goode flexing over the QB after he hurt his shoulder
That drive killed us. It was all our penalties and some backup named Nick Patti burned us with a TD

Reactions: JAFFX2
WTF? Is DG being told not to run or is he making those decisions on his own.....he could have picked at least a couple of easy 1st downs.......did Nardouche one up CJH with his KZ comments???

That is certainly the way it appeared........makes our offense much less effective......WTF are we recruiting dual threat QBs if we aren't gonna cut them loose???
DG isn’t a dual threat. At least not what we are used to. Mack is a beast

Interesting. He isn’t big and he doesn’t seem fast

Unsure if he’s elusive

He certainly isn't a BW or a DJ but he showed some elusiveness in the spring game playing 2 hand touch. Even without any designed QB runs today he could have picked up few easy first downs scrambling

He certainly isn't a BW or a DJ but he showed some elusiveness in the spring game playing 2 hand touch. Even without any designed QB runs today he could have picked up few easy first downs scrambling
Scrambling today was nonexistent

DG was a sitting duck. When he had time, he made plays. Minus some long passes that were out of bounds

When he didn’t have time, it was a sack or an incompletion. No safety valves like Pittsburgh had

ADVERTISEMENT