ADVERTISEMENT

OMG ... Weather Channel Hotties

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
Like most of you, I've been tuned into the Weather Channel over the last few days as Hurricane Irma approaches Florida. But I have to admit, I wasn't aware that TWC is locked and loaded with a bevy of hotties that could rival anything you'd find on Telemundo or Univision.

Am I wrong for wanting an extended hurricane season???

jen-carfagno-980x551.jpg

alex-wilson-980x551.jpg

raegan-medgie-980x551_0.jpg

jennifer-delgado-amhq-980x551.jpg

maria-larosa-blue-white-980x551.jpg

stephanie-abrams-blue-white-980x551.jpg

Liana Brackett
liana.jpg

Put me down as a Jennifer fan ... although at least Stephanie has hit a few burgers since being pregnant.

I only watch Spanish weather channel.
There is definitely a cultural acceptance differentiation.

This is why, as I only half joke ... the days of feminists are numbered, as the Hispanic-American becomes the largest ancestry in the US by 2024. ;)

^ Damn, too thin for my normal tastes, although I will admit ... great curves overall.

In all seriousness ... I'm glad you guys are enjoying the TV. Me? I'm dealing with a lot of work up here in BHM, since I'm not coming in for the game now.

But I also have to say, I enjoy brains on the TV most. I guess that's why I'm more focused on their reporting. I'm not watching them for the skin.

Otherwise, why would I be tuned to the Weather Channel? ;)

Last edited:
Know how I know you're gay?
Because I actually look at women in a professional role as professionals, no different than men, and prefer to keep it that way? **

Or because you know I've long had a crush on you?

**P.S. My current work environment, which is a technical environment, actually employs a lot of women, the highest density I've ever seen in a technical environment (out if the 60+ companies I've worked at). So my views may be skewed.

Shifting our weather map over to Eastern Europe, the typically-frigid country of Romania is currently experiencing an intensive heat spell as Roxana Vancea sizzles and shines, sending the mercury up in that part of the world.

Roxana-Vancea-2.jpg

romanian_weather_woman_roxana_vancea_30.gif

Reactions: barrister1602
**P.S. My current work environment, which is a technical environment, actually employs a lot of women, the highest density I've ever seen in a technical environment (out if the 60+ companies I've worked at). So my views may be skewed.

Damn Barrister, what's wrong? Can't keep a job to save your life, huh?

I've always been pro-immigration of women from Hungry, Romania and the Czech Republic.
At least you have something in common with your wife. She adores my big schlong.
Just because he calls his wife mother and likes to have her get nailed by other dudes doesn't mean he's gay...
And, for those that don't know, 'Mom' is largely of Hungarian descent. I like what I like.

And barrister ... why do you feel the need to constantly talk about your unit? Is it just a Stuart Smalley daily routine to make up for your insecurities about your adequacy? Yes, I adore your need to talk about your unit. Just like I adore kids wondering if anyone will like them with all their inadequacies too.

Why? Is something going on?
Nothing to worry about really Barrister. If you live in Central Florida might I suggest heading to St. Pete at around 8 p.m. Sunday night for a romantic candlelight beachfront dinner with the missus. I guarantee you, she'll be "blown away" by your efforts!

ADVERTISEMENT