ADVERTISEMENT

One Stop Portal Shop

Wonder if him and JJB wind up at FSU with Randy Shannon?

Why would any WR looking to progress into the NFL, come to Gus Malzahns offense? WR screens, bubble screens and WR end rounds is all they will get. Unless his offensive scheme changes, we won’t keep great WR’s

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
Would love to see UCF give Shamari Simmons a look. His dad Stanford was one of the greatest enforces to come through Auburn in the '90s. The kid is a chip off the ole' block, and the Knights need could use the help at strong safety with Divaad Wilson declaring.

Shamari played in the same secondary with Koby Perry and is ranked among the top five or six transfer safety prospects.

Hopefully, the Knights will look at FSU transfer Sam McCall as well.

Last edited:
Looks like he ran track at Tennessee and shows his speed in one of these highlights chasing down the Cincy RB. Has a nice pic against Temple where he actually turns his head around and attacks the ball 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ok we need this guy. He is the opposite of everything we had at CB this year. I remember him playing really well against Javon Baker in our game.

Man this is a HUGE pick up actually. He’s a very good LB and we need LBs. There’s not a lot of players I’d want from their team but he’s one of them. He can actually tackle too.

Reactions: tjb74 and PhDee
usf fans loved him too, so I’m sure the pen is freaking out and all mad about this. Will have to go check that out later. I think the pen’s NIL (😂 lmafao) “fundraiser” paid out the few dollars they raised to him and their RB.

unlike JJB he can tackle. i'm tired of "well he got there first and slowed the runner down." no damnit get there first and put him down. a CB i can accept that, but not a LB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
I’ll have to rewatch the tape from our game to pinpoint him in particular, because I’m having a hard time separating him from this year’s historically bad USF defense

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT