ADVERTISEMENT

One Stop Portal Shop

Both Leary and Grier posed themselves they were coming here and then changed their mind. Their cases had nothing to do with a reporter jumping the gun.
And Grier was literally recruiting for UCF too. Was quote tweeting other recruits and transfer targets telling them to come to UCF

I don't understand taking Trent Whitmore unless Creed Whitmore is still in play. The younger brother lost his head coach along with the entire offensive staff at Miss State. If the two brothers want to play together, UCF is the opportunity.

Reactions: Shark19
I don't understand taking Trent Whitmore unless Creed Whitmore is still in play. The younger brother lost his head coach along with the entire offensive staff at Miss State. If the two brothers want to play together, UCF is the opportunity.
I have to think this is a big reason. Trent was not highly touted like his brother. Looking at his rivals, even getting the UF offer seems odd outside of him being a local kid. That said I like the size at WR.

This guy is gonna be torturing JRP at practice in the fall.

Some here were touting Malik Hornsby… he’s off to Texas State
We sure could have used another option at QB and this guy could have run the Gus offense very well. Electric athlete, stronger arm than JP so he could stretch defenses.

Gus better know what he is doing with the most important position in team sports or he will not see B12 year 2.

For anyone questioning this (Like I was), he is 6' 3" 219 lbs with 188 tackles, 16 TFLs, 6 Sacks, 4 Ints so he projects more like a hybrid LB. As I detailed a day or two ago, the portal is pretty weak on LBs now.
I think this kid will be the strong safety. Not a linebacker.

yeah he's a safety. he' s not wasting his last year learning a new position and potentially get exposed.

This guy is gonna be torturing JRP at practice in the fall.

This is a just a perfect example of lousy play calling...ECU has 11 defenders within 10 yards of the LOS and 9 guys within 5 yards and we throw a 5 yard pass over the middle. We don't throw the ball downfield or even outside with a pick, no we throw it directly into the strength of the D. And Plumlee wasn't smart enough to throw it away. This is a play you use when you're training a play caller what not to call and a QB what not to do....

This is a just a perfect example of lousy play calling...ECU has 11 defenders within 10 yards of the LOS and 9 guys within 5 yards and we throw a 5 yard pass over the middle. We don't throw the ball downfield or even outside with a pick, no we throw it directly into the strength of the D. And Plumlee wasn't smart enough to throw it away. This is a play you use when you're training a play caller what not to call and a QB what not to do....
JRP’s Duke tape was an All Star Tape of what not to do as a QB. He is lost out there

Gus's fingerprints are all over this article. No coach in the nation is more by the book than Gus. He detests cheaters.

When he isn't 100%, he doesn't have the tools to overcome it....Kiffin caught on quickly.
That I agree with. If he can't lean on his legs he comes down to earth in a hurry as a QB. I was shocked to see in that recent facilities tour that he doesn't really work on his legs much in the weight room. He better change that if he wants to avoid these leg injuries.

He is NOT an SEC running back. Auburn had one of the nation's worst kickoff return units. That is where the kid will have the biggest impact.
I hear you but neither was Tony Pollard, or Darrell Henderson, or Latavius Murray, or Kevin Smith, or Devin Singletary, or Marlon Mack....

He could do well being surrounded by a much higher talent pool on offense. You could be right though, I don't know squat about Auburn or what their roster looks like.

any update on the Fresno OT?
Bula is NOT Matt Lee. He is 'serviceable' at best. He is undersized but technically sound. He gets pushed around by better DL.

Pros: Great leader, plays with mean streak, short area quickness. Cons: subpar length, gets overpowered in pass sets, average push in run blocking.

I am not certain he is a take.

• Dislike
Reactions: U C to the F
Bula is NOT Matt Lee. He is 'serviceable' at best. He is undersized but technically sound. He gets pushed around by better DL.

Pros: Great leader, plays with mean streak, short area quickness. Cons: subpar length, gets overpowered in pass sets, average push in run blocking.

I am not certain he is a take.
I think he is a take bc they are out of options . Matt Lee screwed the coaching staff if he didn’t give them more advance notice privately

I like this guy a lot. Smart (coaches kid) athletic and has a quick burst off the line. Could be a 45/55 catch slot guy. Different then other team wrs

Reactions: tjb74
UCF Portal needs heading into fall...

DL

247 Top 10 ranked portal player. Had offers from Tennessee and Missouri last year. Played alongside Lee Hunter on scout team at Auburn.

EDGE

Same kid I wanted last year.

Or

LB

Why not? He is already on campus.

C
TBD

And of course....

QB
TBD

Going to be some HUGE name kids in the portal this spring. Georgia alone has three 5 star quarterbacks battling for the starting nod.

Last edited:
i guess your goal is to saddle ucf with as many poor players as possible. then again you see these players as disposable so when they more than likely stink up the joint and make your man gus look bad you'll call them chicken eaters or whatever it was and want their scholarships yanked. well let me clue you in on something: you sign poor players you get poor results.

Last edited:
i guess your goal is to saddle ucf with as many poor players as possible. then again you see these players as disposable so when they more than likely stink up the joint and make your man gus look bad you'll call them chicken eaters or whatever it was and want their scholarships yanked. well let me clue you in on something: you sign poor players you poor results.
Just because they are poor kids from less fortunate families doesn't mean they are bad players. Lots of chicken eaters from well-to-do families suck too. I bet you don't see Gus sign an offensive lineman from Key West anytime soon.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Just because they are poor kids from less fortunate families doesn't mean they are bad players. Lots of chicken eaters from well-to-do families suck too. I bet you don't see Gus sign an offensive lineman from Key West anytime soon.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
are you dense? poor as in of low quality, not low income. we're talking about football here.

Several Georgia players in positions of need have joined the portal party in the last few days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT