ADVERTISEMENT

Online Deals

DeWalt isn't worth the premium. I went through two or three drills and as many sets of batteries over four or five years. I've had a Porter Cable set with the original batteries for almost four years and it cost half the price.

DeWalt isn't worth the premium. I went through two or three drills and as many sets of batteries over four or five years. I've had a Porter Cable set with the original batteries for almost four years and it cost half the price.

Dewalt makes some decent tools, but their cordless stuff is so far behind Milwaukee you're wasting your money going yellow for the same price. Porter cable, Makita, and Bosch all make tools that are the same quality as dewalt and they are less money generally.

Dewalt makes some decent tools, but their cordless stuff is so far behind Milwaukee you're wasting your money going yellow for the same price. Porter cable, Makita, and Bosch all make tools that are the same quality as dewalt and they are less money generally.
I've had really good success with Milwaukee Tools. Dewalt cordless stuff blows but their regular power tools are good.

I've had really good success with Milwaukee Tools. Dewalt cordless stuff blows but their regular power tools are good.
Pretty much agree. It does seem like anything dewalt makes, somebody else makes it better though other than their biscuit joiner.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT