ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando City sells out Citrus Bowl for MLS debut

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
That's cool. I didn't think they could do it, but good on them. A ton of those seats are corporate buy out blocks, but they still sold a s ton without that so good on them.

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
That's cool. I didn't think they could do it, but good on them. A ton of those seats are corporate buy out blocks, but they still sold a s ton without that so good on them.
You could have focused on the POSITIVE part of the news, but you CHOOSE to focus on the NEGATIVE parts!

You can just as easily make the DECISION to think
positively...or at least make the DECISION not to pollute other people's
minds with your STINKING THINKING.

MLS needs to get rid of this. They sell ridiculous amounts of tickets in some venues, but the corporate guys don't use them and even though the rest of the stadium is packed, you see a ton of empty seats on TV. Red Bull Arena is particularly bad about that.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
You could have focused on the POSITIVE part of the news, but you CHOOSE to focus on the NEGATIVE parts!

I did focus on the positive. Even without the corporate buy out blocks, they probably sold 45k seats which is very good.

The Commish met with ownership and players about an hour ago. Rapids reps left for airport from that meeting. Looks like we are going to play. Announcement between 3 and 5 ET unless crap changes.

Originally posted by brahmanknight:

Underrated post.

#Dungeongroupthink

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT