ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chick Mission/Breast Cancer Awareness

ahabmw

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Long story short, my sister was diagnosed in 2020 with Breast Cancer at the age of 30, and did not have kids. Before she started treatment, she had to save her eggs and learned about the difficulty an average person in her situation has in being able to afford these fertility services.

This situation made my family realize we needed to support a woman’s ability in these situations to save her eggs, and that’s when we learned about Chick Mission.

Recently Chick Mission was able to get Oklahoma to support having insurance cover fertility services, and now there’s a push for it in our own state.

My family’s foundation has created a matching grant for any new or repeat donations for the cause up to $50,000 to support raising awareness of the effort in the state of Florida. Below is a video of the founder speaking about the organization, and the link under that is information about donating. Great way to double your impact or your organizations impact if you are able to divert some of their giving!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.