ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dungeon errors...

KnightedIbis

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 2, 2003
I keep getting asked to log in and am not able to see the Dungeon, checked all my account information it's all right. Contact rivals support, but was just wondering if anyone else is having the issue or if I'm just lucky.

Ha, so I guess I'm just lucky. F*ing rivals. Thank God there's not some ****Big News Regarding Big 12 Expansion**** post from Brandon or I'd be shitty myself.

Ha, so I guess I'm just lucky. F*ing rivals. Thank God there's not some ****Big News Regarding Big 12 Expansion**** post from Brandon or I'd be shitty myself.
Bullshit, there's always some ****Big News Regarding Big 12 Expansion**** post from Brandon in all the dungeons.

You mean you're missing all of the bitching, moaning and griping over the moving of the USF game? Poor you.*

You mean you're missing all of the bitching, moaning and griping over the moving of the USF game? Poor you.*

I can't believe how fast that thread was at four pages... Some of our fans are crazy.

I have ESC tickets this year, I'll make maybe half the games because of personal situations, but I still love supporting the program and going when I can.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT