ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Haven't been posting here the past several days because my cat got hit by a car. Please help in any way you can.

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
My cat, Poofy, was hit by a car recently and had his jaw broken in two places while sustaining several other injuries. The doctors believe that he will live, but I have been off the board and tending to him several times a day. I basically have to hand feed him and it has been a rough process.

I don't like being a begger, but any help you can give will be greatly appreciated and will put both us in your debt.

I won't be able to post here that much in the coming days as much of my time is devoted to him.

Fundraiser link.

Perhaps Poofy with die from anal cancer.
Jesus dude. I questioned this thread, would never donate for a cat hospital bill myself, kind of the owners responsibility in my mind and how do we even know it’s for a cat and not a money grab? But still, suggesting Poofy has anal cancer? That’s dark as shit man and very bad juju…

Jesus dude. I questioned this thread, would never donate for a cat hospital bill myself, kind of the owners responsibility in my mind and how do we even know it’s for a cat and not a money grab? But still, suggesting Poofy has anal cancer? That’s dark as shit man and very bad juju…
I think that was in reference to poster wishing that on someone else. I can’t remember specifics.

Hey, I've got Ulcerative Colitis, an autoimmune disease where the medicine that helps me is OVER $2000 a month. Anyone wanna give me sum bucks?????

DON"T. Completely true, but I ain't begging you. Believe it or not, because liberals deny it, the Pharmaceutical company has a great plan to help pay for it, LIKE MOST DO. Listen to the commercials for new drugs, they have a plan where it will cost no more than $5 usually, unless you're Joe Biden millions $$$ rich. Just a tiny bit of truth in these days.... a rarity, and yes Ulcerative Colitis is horrendous.

PS, an entire CAT dude, who has taken in every stray that comes to my door, including Spike who died as I watched and could do nothing to help. Sorry, but never desired anyone else to pay for my heart felt desires. Probably just a stupid dude, but up .....s. Hey, it's before the Tulane game which I fear we'll lose so give me a break..... still, I've got 3 stray cats outside my door, anyone want to pay for their spay or neuter? It would help a lot since I don't want 16 cats outside my door next year. Sorry, this is probably really callous... should push the 'save' button but....

Last edited:
Hey, I've got Ulcerative Colitis, an autoimmune disease where the medicine that helps me is OVER $2000 a month. Anyone wanna give me sum bucks?????

DON"T. Completely true, but I ain't begging you. Believe it or not, because liberals deny it, the Pharmaceutical company has a great plan to help pay for it, LIKE MOST DO. Listen to the commercials for new drugs, they have a plan where it will cost no more than $5 usually, unless you're Joe Biden millions $$$ rich. Just a tiny bit of truth in these days.... a rarity, and yes Ulcerative Colitis is horrendous.

PS, an entire CAT dude, who has taken in every stray that comes to my door, including Spike who died as I watched and could do nothing to help. Sorry, but never desired anyone else to pay for my heart felt desires. Probably just a stupid dude, but up .....s. Hey, it's before the Tulane game which I fear we'll lose so give me a break..... still, I've got 3 stray cats outside my door, anyone want to pay for their spay or neuter? It would help a lot since I don't want 16 cats outside my door next year. Sorry, this is probably really callous... should push the 'save' button but....
Day drink much?

Reactions: CBlackwellRN

Wow. Really?

It gets worse than this.....last week a guy came on to Ferrari Chat to beg for money to fix his Ferrari because his wife left him. It was real and had a go fund me set up.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT