ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Haven't been posting here the past several days because my cat got hit by a car. Please help in any way you can.

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
My cat, Poofy, was hit by a car recently and had his jaw broken in two places while sustaining several other injuries. The doctors believe that he will live, but I have been off the board and tending to him several times a day. I basically have to hand feed him and it has been a rough process.

I don't like being a begger, but any help you can give will be greatly appreciated and will put both us in your debt.

I won't be able to post here that much in the coming days as much of my time is devoted to him.

Fundraiser link.

Probably a troll job from an attention seeker. Not sure if it’s legitimate. I would love to help your pussy, but you trashed me in multiple threads and put me on ignore 🤷‍♂️

From @Vote for Rusty in 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...(FTR: I never went to UCF or any 4-year University; all I have is a vo-tech degree from SCC and for some reason, just being a fan of UCF isn't enough, you have to actually attended school here.... But hey, I never had a cent of school debt and I make more money than most of the trolls here....)

Reactions: jj1987
Probably a troll job from an attention seeker. Not sure if it’s legitimate. I would love to help your pussy, but you trashed me in multiple threads and put me on ignore 🤷‍♂️

From @Vote for Rusty in 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...(FTR: I never went to UCF or any 4-year University; all I have is a vo-tech degree from SCC and for some reason, just being a fan of UCF isn't enough, you have to actually attended school here.... But hey, I never had a cent of school debt and I make more money than most of the trolls here....)
Always classy Mikes, always classy.

I know. Always 👍 I brought a harpoon to the game. Let’s meet up 😊. I’ll buy you a beer and then……
Lmao. Chunk notes mike isn’t classy but says nothing of his buddy rusty and his stupid homophobic and racist posts.

Save it, Bertha. I’ll do it for you:

CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!! CABLE CABLE CABKE CABLE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT