ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Looks like Louisville tears will be flowing tonight.

Up and coming coach turns down his alma mater to continue/finish what he started......who da thunk it? I know it not apples to apples (G5 to P5), but good for him on not letting others pressure him into what IMO would have been a very bad decision.

Up and coming coach turns down his alma mater to continue/finish what he started......who da thunk it? I know it not apples to apples (G5 to P5), but good for him on not letting others pressure him into what IMO would have been a very bad decision.

Love how he stayed to build. Take note Frosty
He’s saying nice things about Purdue but this is all about Louisville being a dumpster fire. He’s not staying at Purdue long term, he’s just waiting for something better than Louisville

Criteria for their next coach

1) cheat like crazy in recruiting
2) pass out money
3) give recruits blow
4) bang ladies in Italian restaurants
5) hire prostitutes
6) have Adidas "recruit" for you.

You forgot re-hire coach that was fired for crashing a motorcycle with his side piece on the back of it.

He’s saying nice things about Purdue but this is all about Louisville being a dumpster fire. He’s not staying at Purdue long term, he’s just waiting for something better than Louisville

He is in a better place at Purdue than UL at this point. I wouldn't leave for that job either.

Did loserville ever get any NCAA sanctions thrown at them yet for pitino and the fbi/ncaa thing?

I bet the ACC is kicking themselves for the poor decision to pick loserville to join the conference. What an embarrassment of a program.

Fickell will be Louisville’s next coach. Proven commodity, he knows the area and the recruiting. He might be dangerous at Louisville..

Actually, it fits.
Louisville is his Alma Mater.

Fair argument against Frost (for once).
not to reopen this year plus long wound but if Tom Osbourne slipped on a bananas a few years ago SF would still be at UCF. That was their Mariano Rivera when he was allegedly about to go back on the verbal agreement.

Correct on both accounts...but Purdue knows...as long as he is there...chance he likes it even more every day...and maybe, just maybe, he ends up staying there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT