ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Miami Roasted For Offering BOGO Tickets To Its Biggest Home Game Of The Year

Lol…look at the Lex Luthor defective clone. The cheapest ticket is $125. Biggest games of the year are FSU and Clemson. Keep trying to flex on selling 40k tickets at $5. Welp

We just had 49k for Miami of Ohio. That’s more than any home game for UCF…ever.

Lol…look at the Lex Luthor defective clone. The cheapest ticket is $125. Biggest games of the year are FSU and Clemson. Keep trying to flex on selling 40k tickets at $5. Welp

Hey now—Don’t shoot the messenger. Why the hell are you on a UCFsports board to begin with? lol

😂 49,000? I have been to that stadium to watch FSU beat Michigan in the 2016 or 17 Orange Bowl . Y'all must be employing the same low IQ ticket counters usf does . I saw a panned out video shot of that stadium and nobody was there much less 49,000. 😆.

You can laugh at UCF all you want ,but at least we have our own stadium that will be sold out for every bigXII Game and our IPF is full size . Plus next year crappy UCF living rent free in your head will make almost double , double the revenue of duh U.

I will give duh U credit though . Back in the. 80s and early 90s y'all ran a gangsta program buying hookers and stuff for recruiting parties and it worked. Now your NIL is run by a con artist under investigation. Duh U is returning to its roots. Y'all are building your program again on the backs of scam artists and no class ethics . Good for duh U. Props .

Hey bruh , I loathe Miami athletics . Can't stand your program one bit. You will never see me hanging out on your troll board ever. It's just desperate of you posting on an UCF forum. But I get it, your relevancy is fading in the shadow cast from the UCF program on the rise. You need to feel validated and all. The inevitable is here . UCF is a power 5 program with more money and better facilities. Embrace it brother don't fight it , just go quietly away like a drowning victim . Your time came and went . That's right tiny dancer ,sleep ,sleep peacefully knowing the athletic program in Orlando is passing you by .

No BOGO offers available 🤣

F5XRvFqaYAAxcLq

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT