ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nebraska humor

I thought maybe the humor would be that he’s carrying the ball in the wrong hand and stiff arming across his body. Out of all the pictures he could choose he picked that one

Last edited:
Kid is from Florida. UCF made him an offer

So did NGEbraska and Becktondict Arnold

To me, this would be a top recruit in 2020. He's well rated as a RB, has good bodyweight/mass, and recently took 1st in FL state weightlifting (for his weight class I assume).

I really want him or the JUCO guy Snead. I know some people are against Snead because of the assault allegations but I have a hard time judging people who weren't charged with a crime.

^^^^What birth control looks like in 'Braska. ^^^^

There are exactly 18,756 uteruses in Nebraska clogged with mini helmets. They have their own ribbon color for this epidemic

Lmao I hope you're something with your talent for comedy because this really made me laugh.

i like Nebraska, but people from there are often times strange.

You ever visit their board? Half of it is fans in-fighting over arbitrary shit like not following the forum rules to a T, or searching if there has been a thread in the past decade that might be somewhat relevant.

i like Nebraska, but people from there are often times strange.

You ever visit their board? Half of it is fans in-fighting over arbitrary shit like not following the forum rules to a T, or searching if there has been a thread in the past decade that might be somewhat relevant.

I only ever visited there when trolls visited here and the first half of last season to see reactions. I know midwestern people are really nice and down to earth. But of course every group of people has it's problems.

I hope UCF is always a young brand.

Reactions: ahabmw
I only ever visited there when trolls visited here and the first half of last season to see reactions. I know midwestern people are really nice and down to earth. But of course every group of people has it's problems.

I hope UCF is always a young brand.
People in the Midwest are nice to your face and then dicks behind it. So much more 2 faced and passive aggressive than people in Florida.

It’s all about fitting the perfect ‘Godly’ image for these yo-yos. Thats why you go to a small town every corner has a liquor store but there might be 1 bar (usually the VFW) open. Everybody drinks but everybody is afraid to be seen drinking.

People in the Midwest are nice to your face and then dicks behind it. So much more 2 faced and passive aggressive than people in Florida.

It’s all about fitting the perfect ‘Godly’ image for these yo-yos. Thats why you go to a small town every corner has a liquor store but there might be 1 bar (usually the VFW) open. Everybody drinks but everybody is afraid to be seen drinking.

Not VFWs, legion clubs. 1 to 300 person towns may have 'A'.... gas station that sells liquor and certainly not four.

We aren't as rich as most other states that can claim not only one liquor store per corner, but also a meth lab on every block, and a line of hookers rivaling the lines of blow...like some states.

And no I'm not trying to be all 'Godly' and no I don't indulge either. Some folks like to normalize destructive behavior by throwing dirt on the idea of living straight. What's with that garbage?

Oh crap!!! Here they come.

The stalking cockroaches. Start a thread with the word NGEbraska and it’s like telling flies where there’s fresh shit [poop]

Not VFWs, legion clubs. 1 to 300 person towns may have 'A'.... gas station that sells liquor and certainly not four.

We aren't as rich as most other states that can claim not only one liquor store per corner, but also a meth lab on every block, and a line of hookers rivaling the lines of blow...like some states.

And no I'm not trying to be all 'Godly' and no I don't indulge either. Some folks like to normalize destructive behavior by throwing dirt on the idea of living straight. What's with that garbage?
I think it has something to do with how much we hate Black Shirt Forever for welching on a bet....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT