ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Off Season

it seems like Frost & Nebraska are going to fight this and hope it goes away bc he is projected to be their star RB. When you are in a rural state with zero pro teams you got a whole power structure all the way up to State Government that is trying to help that Program, it's creepy

if this was happening at Ohio State Bruce Feldman and McMustache would be on it 24/7

Last edited:
Getting things back to where they were in the 90's.
Xv9E.gif

Reactions: firm_bizzle
We're not perfect ourselves. Lost a promising LB to sexual assault (It still stings a little). I debated whether or not I wanted him back on the team. Glad I didn't have to make the decision.

Hope justice has a chance in this case.

We're not perfect ourselves. Lost a promising LB to sexual assault (It still stings a little). I debated whether or not I wanted him back on the team. Glad I didn't have to make the decision.

Hope justice has a chance in this case.
every case is different but what's disturbing about this one is the premeditation and harassment. People send and do things like that to remind the victim that 'I still own you'. Psychologically this screws girls up, a lot of their fans are not caught up with technology to 'get it'

every case is different but what's disturbing about this one is the premeditation and harassment. People send and do things like that to remind the victim that 'I still own you'. Psychologically this screws girls up, a lot of their fans are not caught up with technology to 'get it'
I'll have to go over to their board and explain it to them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT