ADVERTISEMENT

[OT] [POLL] How much do you trust federal agencies to be objective and independent of politicking?

How much do you trust federal agencies to be objective and independent of politicking?

• Always Trust - agencies are operating as they always have, independent and objective

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Still Trust - in agencies to operate independently, any recent 'issues' were only short-lived

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Trust, But Concerned - dismissals and resignations are concerning, but I still trust them as experts

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Waivering Trust - withholding data, especially when it went against the advisement, is troubling

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Special Interest? - very skeptical that agencies aren't being controlled by special interest now

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • National ID? - very troubled that passports have expanded to National IDs and tracking long-term

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Other - please post

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
I 100% value the Dungeon opinion and viewpoint, especially now. I'm not here to debate, just poll. I'll leave debate to the other threads, especially the cooler.

But a lot of us have been chided and derailed the past year as conspiracy theorists and killing people. I, for one, am a very annoying Libertarian, I admit it! But ... can you blame me as of late?

Your vote, anonymous. No questioning from me. Just interested ... seriously. I'm personally hoping this is over 50% now, but I'm not going to question it if it's not. I'll leave the discussions to the other threads.

EDIT: Anyone can change their vote, although the poll closes a couple weeks before the 2022 mid-terms later this year. I'm also very interested in the historical aspect of this poll come 1, 3, 5 and even 7 years down the road.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News