ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Questions for ECU Breakdown

CoverSix

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2022
Follow on to this thread: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/my-film-breakdown-ucf-offense.106474/

Here's where we are at: There are 70 offensive plays, I have the complete film so there's wide angle and end zone angle (see below). I'll need some time to upload/organize jpg's from screen capturing but this is what it will look like unless maybe I can find a better way or a site that allows me to go over 32MB so I can increase thhe smoothness of the video a little bit.

What questions do you have from this game? I'll take the most asked questions (like a question someone asks and i'll tally them up) and show you/explain what happened. Again, I won't be able to answer the thinking behind what UCF is doing, only will be capable of showing you the play and breaking down the schematics of it. I'm open to ideas if there's a better way to do this. Additionally, I will wait until after ESD and some of the staff moves before posting the breakdown A) to help give some content during the dark days of the offseason and B) gives me some time to figure out the best way to organize this and simplify it for the audience.

And i'll go ahead and get in front of this one: Regarding SignalGate, I'm not super comfortable drawing conclusions because of the way UCF handled it (not drawing attention to it). This board leaks and the last thing I want to do is have some jackass from here blow up the breakdown on Twitter and start a fire. I'll just say this: you can watch the presnap action especially from the endzone angle and make your own decision -- I will not comment on it.

Looks like the GIF's are being difficult, I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Test2.gif

Test.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News