ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Taggart to FSU?

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007

goodness, with how good he's recruiting from Oregon can you imagine what he'll do in Tally?
giphy.gif

If for some reason Jimbo to A&M falls through last minute Slick Willie should be Danny White's first offer even if there is a 99.9% chance he rejects us. You never know if his family is homesick[laughing] #shootershoot

Reactions: Stormthecourt?

goodness, with how good he's recruiting from Oregon can you imagine what he'll do in Tally?
giphy.gif

If for some reason Jimbo to A&M falls through last minute Slick Willie should be Danny White's first offer even if there is a 99.9% chance he rejects us. You never know if his family is homesick[laughing] #shootershoot
Taggart just got an extension and raise, giving him a 5 yr deal. Doubt he's going anywhere.

Taggart just got an extension and raise, giving him a 5 yr deal. Doubt he's going anywhere.

You don’t know Taggart like we do. That used car sales man would sell his grandmother if he thought it would get him further. And he knows he can go further at FSU than Oregon. He’s a good recruiter. He’ll clean up in Tally.

Taggart would do very well at FSU if Jimbo leaves. As a Gator, I'd prefer Willie T. stay in Oregon. Maybe FSU can pick up MacElwain, Butch Jones, or Sumlin. :)

Lol the topic is coach Taggart to FSU.
Do you think that would be a good hire? I sure do! However ESPN reported that Oregon offered him a pretty healthy contract extension. That was said on Scott can pelts show just not to long ago.

Do you think that would be a good hire? I sure do! However ESPN reported that Oregon offered him a pretty healthy contract extension. That was said on Scott can pelts show just not to long ago.
Unclear. Taggart led USF to one real good year and then he cashed out. Its hard to analyze his year at Oregon because i think he's still bogged down by sanctions due to the Kelly regime. FSU fans may think we destroyed their team on their field by 27. They may not like him at first.
FSU had an unfortunate year with injuries. Perhaps if Taggart doesnt try to reinvent the wheel too much they'll be really good again next year.

Unclear. Taggart led USF to one real good year and then he cashed out. Its hard to analyze his year at Oregon because i think he's still bogged down by sanctions due to the Kelly regime. FSU fans may think we destroyed their team on their field by 27. They may not like him at first.
FSU had an unfortunate year with injuries. Perhaps if Taggart doesnt try to reinvent the wheel too much they'll be really good again next year.

Taggart did a great job of resurrecting WKU who was on a 26 game losing streak when he got there. Then he turned around USF. Oregon was leading the nation in scoring before he lost his only active scholarship QB to injury. The man can coach.

Taggart did a great job of resurrecting WKU who was on a 26 game losing streak when he got there. Then he turned around USF. Oregon was leading the nation in scoring before he lost his only active scholarship QB to injury. The man can coach.
Yeah i forgot about his stint at Western Kentucky.

Mommy! Mommy! :cry:
You can review all you want I have not said anything disrespectful or over the line. If asking if a post was considered offensive I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure @BG_Knightmare will agree I have done nothing wrong.

I haven't banned either of you as of yet but know you're on a short leash from here on out.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
I haven't banned either of you as of yet but know you're on a short leash from here on out.
Look at my posting history. There would be no reason for that. Also if you would like to DM me about any particular post I would much appreciate it. I have been on dozens of team boards for 15 years I know how to tactfully conduct business in a respectful manner. Regards,

Last edited:
Yep, He killed it at WKU.

recruiting guys remember him? [laughing] This is why you don't follow the Coach only, Gruden gave that advice to a UCF Commit. Stay In State knucklehead

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT