ADVERTISEMENT

OT: TJ LSU Dad has T.D.S.

I don't understand why you continue to call anyone who doesn't share your view point about our President "unpatriotic" or "liberal (insert insult here)". What makes this country great is the ability to share our own ideas and hopefully listen to ideas from someone else. While we not agree with everything, no single person or party is right on everything. A different perspective is not "unpatriotic"....I might even argue that not giving someone respect while they exercise their 1st amendment is.
I hear Canada has a great healthcare system

You should check it out. Maybe the US isn’t for you. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea

Sorry for continuing this. I just continue to get responses from a certain triggered member without having to resort to a single real insult. Its oddly satisfying.

USF Mike is the text book definition of a triggered snowflake. lmao

Sorry for continuing this. I just continue to get responses from a certain triggered member without having to resort to a single real insult. Its oddly satisfying.
If you need a trip to Canada, I’m here for you

Trump isn’t their president

USF Mike is the text book definition of a triggered snowflake. lmao
So.. who did you vote for? Who should be president?

The country is a mess. Have you considered Canada?

Howabout Mexico? You can become an illegal alien since you love them so much

lmao

I do feel bad picking on usf mikey. Its obvious he has some sort of mental incapacity. Its just sad that people like him are allowed to vote, even with their disability.

At least I voted. The mental disability and USF arguments just aren’t that good. Come back tomorrow and up your game.

I’m out.

It’s been fun. Let’s continue this all tomorrow

Just remember

Tonight you won’t be getting hit by an intercontinental ballistic missile from North Korea

I guarantee it.

Sleep well now

At least I voted. The mental disability and USF arguments just aren’t that good. Come back tomorrow and up your game.

I’m out.

It’s been fun. Let’s continue this all tomorrow

Just remember

Tonight you won’t be getting hit by an intercontinental ballistic missile from North Korea

I guarantee it.

Sleep well now
And if we do....well we wont be able to call you out on it.

Did he ever tell us what he does, how much he makes, and size of his member?!? He wanted us all to share but I was waiting for him

images

I thought usf Mikey was going to bed? Guess his mommy gave him 15 more minutes.

Hilarious how much of a perfect stereotype of the average Trump voter he is. Gotta be a liberal pretending to be a dipshit to give red hatter's a bad name.

Hilarious how much of a perfect stereotype of the average Trump voter he is. Gotta be a liberal pretending to be a dipshit to give red hatter's a bad name.
Looks like I’m in your head now. Mommy and USF jokes just aren’t doing it. That’s 3rd grade tops. Doubt they even think it’s funny.

You’re the liberal. Not me

You’re striking out a lot. Get some rest, up your game, think seriously about Canada and return tomorrow with some original takes

Even @firm_bizzle is getting bored

I have made it through this entire thread without resorting to name calling or cursing and will not start now. I will however say that his entire rant lived up to the stereotype of a trump lover.

Before I am bashed as a liberal canadian communist again let me state again for the record....i am a registered republican whos party hopped on slick willies bus and drove off the cliff

I have made it through this entire thread without resorting to name calling or cursing and will not start now. I will however say that his entire rant lived up to the stereotype of a trump lover.

Before I am bashed as a liberal canadian communist again let me state again for the record....i am a registered republican whos party hopped on slick willies bus and drove off the cliff

Exactly the same here. I am absolutely disgusted by the inbred MAGAts that have infested my party. This dipshit Mike usf fan is so stupid he can't even form proper sentences, and really makes Trump supporters look unhinged.

canada.jpg

Wishing you a much better life my dear friend

Looks like I’m in your head now. Mommy and USF jokes just aren’t doing it. That’s 3rd grade tops. Doubt they even think it’s funny.

You’re the liberal. Not me

You’re striking out a lot. Get some rest, up your game, think seriously about Canada and return tomorrow with some original takes

Even @firm_bizzle is getting bored
What’s your occupation pussy? Where did you graduate from?
After 7 years of skipping class and drinking away my nights at UCF I decided it was time to graduate. Currently I am a 29 yr old risk advisor who consults with companies that range in size from $5 m to $500m. in revenue.

I also am apparently a "pussy". Thanks for informing me, you are a true american hero Bullsfan Mikesi

After 7 years of skipping class and drinking away my nights at UCF I decided it was time to graduate. Currently I am a 29 yr old risk advisor who consults with companies that range in size from $5 m to $500m. in revenue.

I also am apparently a "pussy". Thanks for informing me, you are a true american hero Bullsfan Mikesi

canada.jpg

Remember when he said he was going to bed an hour ago? :joy::joy::joy:

No wonder he sucks Trump's tiny little cock, usf Mike is a lying sack of shit just like trump

Currently I am a 29 yr old risk advisor who consults with companies that range in size from $5 m to $500m. in revenue
So basically you took any job that was available upon graduation that actually had nothing to do with your degree and are sprucing it up with some fancy dollar amounts to make it look like something worthwhile.

A 29 year-old punk that knows it all and is max 5 years post graduation. Taking 7 years to even achieve that no less. Meaning that you probably didn’t graduate with the best GPA

Wonderful

Remember when he said he was going to bed an hour ago? :joy::joy::joy:

No wonder he sucks Trump's tiny little cock, usf Mike is a lying sack of shit just like trump
It was too amusing living in your head and seeing you meltdown with

1) USF jokes

2) sucking cock jokes

3) profanities

So basically you took any job that was available upon graduation that actually had nothing to do with your degree and are sprucing it up with some fancy dollar amounts to make it look like something worthwhile.

A 29 year-old punk that knows it all and is max 5 years post graduation. Taking 7 years no less
What can I say I enjoyed my time in college, worked a full time job to pay my way through and did all of that while being a "know it all punk".

My job is actually pretty awesome and the desription is spot on.

A 29 year-old punk that knows it all and is max 5 years post graduation. Taking 7 years to even achieve that no less. Meaning that you probably didn’t graduate with the best GPA

Wonderful
Im curious. What lead you to the conclusion that my job has nothing to do with my degree?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT