ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wednesday night co-ed adult kickball league

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
Bourbon Bowl
Brandon I hope this ok to post.

I've been doing this Wednesday night kickball league for a couple years now and it's a great way to get out of the house, get some exercise, and meet new people. It's primarily people in their 20s and 30s, but there are some people in their 40s who come out, as well. All skill levels are welcome.

Our first official games are on 3/13, but Wednesday night (3/6) is the open play night where you get to check it out, meet some people, and see if it's something you're interested in. However, I do recommend signing up beforehand because the draft usually takes place at the sponsor bar at the conclusion of open play. It's also highly recommended to come to the sponsor bar after the games, because that's probably the best part.

Games are played at Barnett Park, and the league bar is Cavo's in Thornton Park. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me or post below.

Here's the link if you'd like to sign up: And here's a pin drop to the exact location of the fields:
OPEN PLAY NIGHT ON 3/6 IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, NO SIGNUP NECESSARY. It starts at 7pm and it's in the outfield of the softball fields.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News