ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Women's World Cup starts today

the best womens team in the world would lose to a boys under 16 team ina country that doesnt even care about soccer. thats not even the best boys u16 from across the country either. thats just a local group. a team that wouldnt even be ranked in the world standings. and that is why their pay will never be as good.
So this is about comparative athletic ability and NOT about fan support?

Damn, who knew Ronda Rousey was criminally overpaid as a professional fighter??!?! I imagine a man -- who doesn't even care about fighting -- could beat the snot out of her.

Damn, who knew Ronda Rousey was criminally overpaid as a professional fighter??!?! I imagine a man -- who doesn't even care about fighting -- could beat the snot out of her.

Uh, they're connected obviously. Women's sports leagues are not at the same level of athleticism as the men's leagues for obvious physiological reasons. There is less entertainment value in those sports due to the comparative athletic ability gap between men and women.

Uh, they're connected obviously. Women's sports leagues are not at the same level of athleticism as the men's leagues for obvious physiological reasons. There is less entertainment value in those sports due to the comparative athletic ability gap between men and women.
Shuckster throws like a girl. :)

There is less entertainment value in those sports due to the comparative athletic ability gap between men and women.
Maybe if the men's soccer program's status internationally was anywhere near the level the women's soccer program is at. As it stands now, A LOT more USA soccer fans are going to be following the women versus the men.

Maybe if the men's soccer program's status internationally was anywhere near the level the women's soccer program is at. As it stands now, A LOT more USA soccer fans are going to be following the women versus the men.
have you been to a uswnt game or a usmnt game? the attendance is not the same. the tv numbers are not the same.

i dont know why you would make that comment. i added that to my comment because it adds context to the argument for equal pay. the skills/strength/speed gap is too much.

do you even know about mma or the business side of mma? rousey would destroy any guy off the street of similar size with no training.

i dont know why you would make that comment. i added that to my comment because it adds context to the argument for equal pay. the skills/strength/speed gap is too much.

do you even know about mma or the business side of mma? rousey would destroy any guy off the street of similar size with no training.
Maybe. Unless they SIIHB. That's a pretty good equalizer.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Chile is down 3-0 and not even attempting to put a player onto the US side of the field. Apparently scoring is a predetermined non-option.

Very exciting*

must be a nebraska thing. we normally say piihb, put it in her.
It’s disturbing that there are 2 different ways to convey this concept describing an act built asserting power over women. This is wholly unacceptable in today’s LbMeToo era.

It’s disturbing that there are 2 different ways to convey this concept describing an act built asserting power over women. This is wholly unacceptable in today’s LbMeToo era.

Not true. "piihb" can also be used by the gay community, either way, and therefore Woke approved

Fun fact, although somewhat OT:

The college sport with the highest rate of concussions is women's soccer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT