ADVERTISEMENT

Otis Anderson

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
After watching the highlights of his punt return TD, he’s really a special player. He’s so versatile.

I hope he gets a chance to be the featured back in his UCF career. He can make plays where there are none to be made. We need that

Nice separation. Elite speed there

Most entertaining block was at the 9-10 second mark around the 15 yard line, dead center middle of the field. The UCF blocker (29?) comes zipping in from off camera with his arms outstretched like he wants a hug, then blows up Pitt #47 like the guy stepped on a land mine.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I might be wrong on this (rewatching the game now), but it seemed like Harris was in at slot the entire 2h and they didn't run any 4 WR sets with Otis in there at all? am I dumb and missed them or is this accurate

Reactions: Knight Strength
I might be wrong on this (rewatching the game now), but it seemed like Harris was in at slot the entire 2h and they didn't run any 4 WR sets with Otis in there at all? am I dumb and missed them or is this accurate
Are those the plays where they had to keep hescock in the backfield all game to block?

Are those the plays where they had to keep hescock in the backfield all game to block?
We were in max protection. Basically it gave us time to throw the long pass (sometimes) but did not give us a chance to use all of our weapons

That’s right, McCrae and company had to be pass blockers

What a wonderful waste of talent

Reactions: Poolside Knight
"Block" and yeah, but it also allowed Pitt just to bring 6 every time and still leave 4 DB's plus a roaming LB underneath to cover the 3 receivers everytime.

McRae needs to work in his pass protection. He was manhandled or missed a few times. Maybe we don’t throw quick slants over middle because DG is short and his passes get knocked down?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT