ADVERTISEMENT

Our AD IS AMAZING!!

giphy.gif

Best AD is school history. Bar none. (Maybe Gene McDowell or Steve Sloan come close since the program was BIG TIME in debt back in the mid-80's and they helped us get out of that debt when some thought we might have to shut the program down)

Reactions: 80'sKnight
Hope this is just the beginning...

Since most people don't watch ESPN GameDay, glad their segment was recorded so many others could see how "off the rails" they were in their basic hatred of UCF yesterday am.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/video-of-espn-game-day-segment-ripping-ucf.67639/

This weekend will be for the First time I will watch College Gameday in Years. Just to see if they respond. My guess is the ESP5N Cartel will tell those yahoos not to respond.

He's keeping it positive ... like he always should, and does. Work the problem.

Danny White is the best!!! We all know that. But I have a question - Where is our AAC Commissioner - MIKE "SCUMBAG" ARESCO in all this? WHY ARE YOU NOT STANDING UP FOR YOUR TEAMS?

I will tell you where you are - You don't want to piss the cartel off because you want your next job.

THANKS FOR NOTHING

Believe 6 months ago...UCF gave a contract that would boost his pay almost 50% to over $1 Million per year (would put him in the Top 25-30 AD Salaries in the country)...but haven't heard if DW has signed that new contract. (Assumed he did).
Only place I ever heard it mentioned was on here. Did the newspaper ever report it?

Such a farce.

ESPN developed, bought and now OWNS the CFP with the P5 Conferences...and they basically told the G5: "We will give you a few more scraps than you had before...but if you don't sign this deal...you will get nothing, nada, zilch."

G5 didn't create this mess...it was all the "elites"...ESPN/P5 gave an offer G5 "couldn't refuse".

McMurphy knows all of that...but he has to continue to KISS A$$ to all of his P5 contacts...so he spews out favorable stuff like this.

Aresco is playing it politically while DW is in the trenches. Could be the best approach, bringing drama and extra eyes to our TV deal negotiations.

Do you guys think DW ran this by Aresco or gave him a heads up before posting it? I tend to think so.

Aresco is playing it politically while DW is in the trenches. Could be the best approach, bringing drama and extra eyes to our TV deal negotiations.
Do you guys think DW ran this by Aresco or gave him a heads up before posting it? I tend to think so.
You think DW also asked Aresco for UCF to get a double portion of the next tv deal?

No...DW has much hirer aspirations for UCF besides being a "long-term member of the AAC".

Such a farce.

ESPN developed, bought and now OWNS the CFP with the P5 Conferences...and they basically told the G5: "We will give you a few more scraps than you had before...but if you don't sign this deal...you will get nothing, nada, zilch."

G5 didn't create this mess...it was all the "elites"...ESPN/P5 gave an offer G5 "couldn't refuse".

McMurphy knows all of that...but he has to continue to KISS A$$ to all of his P5 contacts...so he spews out favorable stuff like this.

Sounds like a monopoly to me. At what point do we start seriously talking Anti-Trust action?

this also needs to be brought up more. by a fan but I think Marc Daniels brought it up last season a few times

Aresco is a BUM! Has never stuck up for us. He is the worse thing for this league.
Um..."Meatball" Marinatto ring a bell?

Aresco seems to be missing opportunities, but we have to wait until after the TV deal to evaluate. Marinatto watched the conference get relegated to the kids' table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT