ADVERTISEMENT

Out like Flynn

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
Washington (CNN)Embattled White House national security adviser Michael Flynn resigned Monday night, an abrupt end to a brief tenure.

His departure came just after reports surfaced that the Justice Department warned the Trump administration last month that Flynn misled administration officials regarding his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States and was potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/polit...te-house-national-security-adviser/index.html

This will be the Dem's playbook. One by one they will try to pick off Trumps staff.

SPIN IT, BABY!!!! BLAME SOMEONE ELSE!!! THIS WASN'T FLYNN'S FAULT!!!! HE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!
If you were right and I am wrong than why have certain house democrats already started talking about impeachment for Trump. One could ask why Obama put sanctions on Russia with less than three weeks left in office. I have no issues with Flynn reaching out to the Russian embassy when he did.

Just listen to the murican media Dr Assad & Russia r bad!!!!

Great clip of Dr. Assad handling a stupid reporter

If you were right and I am wrong than why have certain house democrats already started talking about impeachment for Trump. One could ask why Obama put sanctions on Russia with less than three weeks left in office. I have no issues with Flynn reaching out to the Russian embassy when he did.

Your first sentence has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Of course you have no problem. Like I said: trump could take a shit in front of you, tell you it's chocolate ice cream, and you and coke would beat the hell out of each other to see who gets the first bite.

Well, you're a fool.

Flynn is the scapegoat for that treasonous bunch. Attorney General knew about it before Trump even took the oath, and got her ass fired. Russians who knew anything about it are ending up dead.
Republicans spent billions of dollars and years trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary and completely failed...now they will ignore their President, the traitor.

They knew for a month he was compromised and was warned before he started getting even more sensitive information. They get no brownie points.

I don't have a problem with Flynn talking with other governments. Any incoming administration should be able to reach out and give a heads up of what's going to be happening. That being said it is against the law and he lied to Pence, he was rightfully fired.

Reactions: humanjerk
Flynn is the scapegoat for that treasonous bunch. Attorney General knew about it before Trump even took the oath, and got her ass fired. Russians who knew anything about it are ending up dead.
Republicans spent billions of dollars and years trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary and completely failed...now they will ignore their President, the traitor.
You really need some kind af salve to soothe your ass . It is chapped and raw

Still won't change the game plan, one by one the dems will try to pick them off. It's not about the country to the dems, it's about the party.

Jesus, how the hell are you blaming the Democrats for this? He did something wrong and was forced to resign by his own administration.

I'm sure the dems will try to give Trump hell, just as the Republicans did everything in their power to give Obama hell. STOP WHINING (isn't that what you keep saying?)

Your first sentence has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Of course you have no problem. Like I said: trump could take a shit in front of you, tell you it's chocolate ice cream, and you and coke would beat the hell out of each other to see who gets the first bite.
Not at all, the Obama administration never proved the involvement of Russia in the elections. The report provided stated at the top that the report may not be true. The democrats can't accept their loss and just like liberals, they need to blame others for their failures. Obama puts sanctions on Russia three weeks before he leaves office over what he said they were involved in over the elections. How about sanctions against the Obama administration over their involvement in the Israeli elections where they were caught red handed?

I have no problems with Flynns actions because it was all political with no merit.

House doesn't want to investigate the fact that the Trump admin knew for at least a month that the National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians, leading to his "resignation." They do want to investigate how it was leaked, leading to his departure, though.

House doesn't want to investigate the fact that the Trump admin knew for at least a month that the National Security Advisor was compromised by the Russians, leading to his "resignation." They do want to investigate how it was leaked, leading to his departure, though.

Having conversations with a Russian ambassador = compromised?

Yeah he just resigned after being attached to Trump for a long time over talking about the weather.

You really need some kind af salve to soothe your ass . It is chapped and raw

The top National Security position in America just resigned because of his ties to Russia, and you're more worried about my ass being chapped?

Come on, man. The U.S. President's National F*cking Security Adviser just resigned because of his ties to Russia. You have no problems with this? Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited:
The top National Security position in America just resigned because of his ties to Russia, and you're more worried about my ass being chapped?

Come on, man. The U.S. President's National F*cking Security Advisor just resigned because of his ties to Russia. You have no problems with this? Get your head out of your ass.
Party over country.

Less than a month on the job and had to resign. I wish this had come out before he took the position, but at least something was done about it in a timely manner.

Reactions: MACHater02

Come on, man. The U.S. President's National F*cking Security Advisor just resigned because of his ties to Russia. You have no problems with this? Get your head out of your ass.

He was fired because he lied to the VP about the number of conversations he had. He said it was one when it was really five. Everyone already knew he talked with the ambassador months ago. It was already in the news.

Less than a month on the job and had to resign. I wish this had come out before he took the position, but at least something was done about it in a timely manner.
The justice department warned the administration before he was in place that the conversations were more than he was letting on. So no, they do not get a pass here. They knew his talks were more advanced than he admitted before he took this position.

Edit: Bob, nope. They knew about the wider scope of the talks before he was in office. They hired him anyway.

The justice department warned the administration before he was in place that the conversations were more than he was letting on. So no, they do not get a pass here. They knew his talks were more advanced than he admitted before he took this position.

Edit: Bob, nope. They knew about the wider scope of the talks before he was in office. They hired him anyway.

They hired him anyway, and fired the person who knew.

Yes, he lied about what happened. He's been fired for it.

At what point do we all stop with trying to draw analogies and playing the "well, your guy/girl did this in the past", and just judge people on who they are and what they are doing/did? Frankly, I didn't care what W did once Obama took office and I don't give a shit what Obama did now that Trump is in office.
Never! the real deep state/media needs this narrative so...

My team is superior to your team! They really are different teams!

platoscave.gif

At what point do we all stop with trying to draw analogies and playing the "well, your guy/girl did this in the past", and just judge people on who they are and what they are doing/did? Frankly, I didn't care what W did once Obama took office and I don't give a shit what Obama did now that Trump is in office.
Exactly. It's all strawmen politics. It's not a search for the truth.

The National Security Adviser to the President being compromised isn't enough to make you think something is fishy, so what will?

When Rex Tillerson or Wilbur Ross finally have all of their Russian ties outed?

The National Security Adviser to the President being compromised isn't enough to make you think something is fishy, so what will?

When Rex Tillerson or Wilbur Ross finally have all of their Russian ties outed?
Please tell us how he was compromised. I don't want any of your left wing crap either, facts please. Oh and before you say he resigned due to being compromised. Please understand that this had to do with calls to an embassy on sanctions so to be compromised it must be something else.

Please tell us how he was compromised. I don't want any of your left wing crap either, facts please. Oh and before you say he resigned due to being compromised. Please understand that this had to do with calls to an embassy on sanctions so to be compromised it must be something else.

So, a private citizen (at the time), and the future President's closest adviser, making negotiations with a hostile foreign government isn't a compromise? It is all "left wing crap."

LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT