ADVERTISEMENT

Parents sue 30 yo son to make him move out

He’s not a kid he’s a man. 30 years old, wowza.
body of a man, brain of a child. that is extremely poor parenting.

i would like to know some the parenting techniques they used so i can avoid them. bet he won lots of participation trophies lol

Just another woke millennial

Your own place to live is racist and a dying societal construct

I bet he kicks ass at Overwatch or Fortnite or Minecraft or D and D or Marvel Universe trivia or any other pastime that teenagers usually have.

Onion? I mean, with quotes like this ...

'State Supreme Court Justice Donald Greenwood actually praised Rotondo for the legal research he’d done ... When asked if "he considered spending as much time looking for a new place to live as fighting the eviction," Rotondo replied that "he wasn't ready to leave home,” Syracuse.com reported.'

That was literally my thought. "Hey, if you're able to wage a defense, you're able to wage a move out."

i just rewatched and realized that this loser has a kid and lost the custody. god i feel bad for that woman their kid.

669.png

724.png

the parents mention that he could sell any of his weapons to raise some money. now im guessing he doesnt have any guns, but i bet he has a massive collection of swords

669.png

724.png

the parents mention that he could sell any of his weapons to raise some money. now im guessing he doesnt have any guns, but i bet he has a massive collection of swords

:joy::joy::joy:

Those letters are hilarious. I'd feel like a worthless POS if my parents sent me that second one.

669.png

724.png

This falls back onto the parents. They let him get away with this his entire life. Unbelievable.

Reactions: UCFWayne
:joy::joy::joy:

Those letters are hilarious. I'd feel like a worthless POS if my parents sent me that second one.

I almost wonder if this guy is sound of mind. By raising this lawsuit he's made an absolute jackass of himself to the entire country and looks like the ultimate loser. I don't know if someone who has it together would do that.

In an interview he said that if he weren't busy battling his parents he'd be the CEO of a company by now.

He's either a sadder troll than FC or he's missing a few marbles like FC

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT