ADVERTISEMENT

Parking for Saturday

CBlackwellRN

Silver Knight
Oct 21, 2001
Orlando, Florida
drchristopherblackwell.com
For those of you going to the game @ usf on Saturday--Where do you plan on parking? My friends and I were contemplating just parking in a ca$h lot somewhere close to the stadium versus pre-purchasing parking. I am not anticipating a huge crowd. Maybe 15K UCF fans and 5K usf fans? Regardless, I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving with your families and see many of you at the game. GO KNIGHTS!

Chris

Reactions: tjb74
For those of you going to the game @ usf on Saturday--Where do you plan on parking? My friends and I were contemplating just parking in a ca$h lot somewhere close to the stadium versus pre-purchasing parking. I am not anticipating a huge crowd. Maybe 15K UCF fans and 5K usf fans? Regardless, I hope you all have an awesome Thanksgiving with your families and see many of you at the game. GO KNIGHTS!

Chris
We’ve always done the pay lots around the stadium for $25 (I think). Never had an issue getting in, but we typically come early to tailgate.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
We’ve always done the pay lots around the stadium for $25 (I think). Never had an issue getting in, but we typically come early to tailgate.
Thanks Wings. Are those lots the actual stadium lots or those in front of residents’ homes? I pre-bought our parking last year for the Gasparilla Bowl that was in the actual stadium lot. I also believe we’ve parked at a business center about 3/4 mile from the stadium for free.

Thanks Wings. Are those lots the actual stadium lots or those in front of residents’ homes? I pre-bought our parking last year for the Gasparilla Bowl that was in the actual stadium lot. I also believe we’ve parked at a business center about 3/4 mile from the stadium for free.
Stadium lots - some are reservation only, but a lot of them you can buy on the spot

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
RJS Stadium Lots open at 2 pm. Cash Lots are $25.

Orange Lots use to be the only cash lots but because cow u sells so few season tix (and season parking passes) other lots might be open for $25 cash (no credit cards).

usf-parking-map.jpg

Considering heading over there this evening. Wondering about tickets on late notice...

Oh, never mind...forgot da*Bools play in a massive rented stadium...I think I will be good. Will drive the wife's company car down there...it's the only one we got without a UCF license plate on it, so maybe I can get out of there without air being let out of the tires or scratches down the side of the car.

Where you guys all parking??

Sweet.....can I pick up a few tickets off the counter at Subway if I buy a sub once I get to Tampa? Or are they not doing that anymore?

Reactions: PositYourself
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT