ADVERTISEMENT

Parkland student: CNN staged entire “town hall”

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I guess his questions weren’t in line with the agenda that CNN had planned, so they told him to “stick to script” or not show.

What was in line with the CNN and mob audience agenda: questions that start with accusing Rubio of being a murderer, and booing a rape survivor because she was referenced by a woman from the NRA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...he_script_they_scripted_entire_town_hall.html

Add that the Liberal Democrat County Sheriff withheld the info for over a week that his lone assigned deputy failed to attack to protect sitting duck students as he wanted to enjoy the limelight of this CNN Hitler like rally and waited to release said failed info till the day after this indoctrination.

This whole thing is sick....politicians like this Sheriff using 17 dead people to score with liberal fanatics.

Reactions: humanjerk
For those that missed this amazing CNN made for TV event...here is a short 2 minute capture from it:

Mind-Blow-2.gif

CNN is to the left what Fox News is to the right. Ground breaking stuff here. My mind is blown.

Don’t you usually whine when we call out CNN? Do you now see why?

No. I don't. I honestly do not like watching CNN or MSNBC or any cable news network to be honest. They're cringeworthy most of the time. Remember, I don't whine - I just whined at you because you're a nightmare to talk to.

Mind-Blow-2.gif

CNN is to the left what Fox News is to the right. Ground breaking stuff here. My mind is blown.
i dont have a problem with fox or msnbc. both at least tell you what they are, they dont hide it. my problem with cnn is that they pretend to be the middle ground. i think they were at one time but that is long gone. they can even be more left than msnbc at times.

i dont have a problem with fox or msnbc. both at least tell you what they are, they dont hide it. my problem with cnn is that they pretend to be the middle ground. i think they were at one time but that is long gone. they can even be more left than msnbc at times.

Since when does CNN pretend to be middle ground?

Fox's slogan for a good while was "Fair and Balanced"...k.

I’ve viewed CNN as nothing more than a production company that stirs up controversy and controversial topics for viewership and ratings for a long time now. Ever since they produced the Blackfish joke of a documentary.

I mean sure, they do a decent job reporting on things like terrorist attacks. Their national security guy Peter Bergen is quite good. But if I want intelligent discussion or news reporting I’m definitely not going to CNN and I don’t watch anything they produce. So the fact they may have scripted a made for television event to increase the drama doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Since when does CNN pretend to be middle ground?

Fox's slogan for a good while was "Fair and Balanced"...k.
cnns coverage of trumps first 100 days was 80% negative. fox's first 100 day coverage was 55% negative.

which one is more fair and balanced? again, if you are going to lean one way, dont pretend to be in the middle.

A portion of the Right is losing their mind in this country when their go to move is to follow Trump and Dana Loesch in attacking tha media when you start losing an argument on an issue.

This was already debunked as being misleading but the Idiot in the White House still tweeted it out for the sycopanths to take the bait to create a new enemy/distraction after the NRA chief's embarrassing off tangent speech yesterday. These same people are doing this to other institutions(treating the FBI like the KGB) all in the name of Trump, same pattern.

cnns coverage of trumps first 100 days was 80% negative. fox's first 100 day coverage was 55% negative.

which one is more fair and balanced? again, if you are going to lean one way, dont pretend to be in the middle.

They don't pretend to be in the middle. NONE of the cable news networks are. None pretend to be - not anymore.

Neither. I’ve always viewed CNN to the left. And they’ve been consistently anti-Trump. And Fox has always been to the right. But they’ve become a hack of a news organization too when Hannity goes on every night pushing conspiracy theories about Seth Rich and the deep state. It’s all made for TV crap on both sides meant to whip up the extremes, create controversy, and drive ratings.

A portion of the Right is losing their mind in this country when their go to move is to follow Trump and Dana Loesch in attacking tha media when you start losing an argument on an issue.

This was already debunked as being misleading but the Idiot in the White House still tweeted it out for the sycopanths to take the bait to create a new enemy/distraction after the NRA chief's embarrassing off tangent speech yesterday. These same people are doing this to other institutions(treating the FBI like the KGB) all in the name of Trump, same pattern.

Off tangent speech? He was speaking at CPAC.

Dbpjvg6.gif

I like how the usual suspects here are totally sandbagging for this fake town hall

Reactions: UCFBS
I like how the usual suspects here are totally sandbagging for this fake town hall

this must be the crazy right wing nut job thread....LOL........indictments.....coming......Go Mueller

Neither. I’ve always viewed CNN to the left. And they’ve been consistently anti-Trump. And Fox has always been to the right. But they’ve become a hack of a news organization too when Hannity goes on every night pushing conspiracy theories about Seth Rich and the deep state. It’s all made for TV crap on both sides meant to whip up the extremes, create controversy, and drive ratings.
i guess i viewed cnn as just to the left of center, and i was ok with that. i guess i just wasnt paying much attention.

i just wish there was a more balanced news network out there. i dont care if they slightly lean right or slightly left, just try to meet somewhere in the middle.

CNN has outsourced too much to external parties. Their "town halls" are the most pre-fabricated load of garbage.

During the 2016 "town hall," they switched all "3rd party" votes to "undecided" in their in-studio poll. A lot of this got documented out at Reason.COM, with several attendees breaking their NDA with CNN's partner, as they were so disappointed in both Hillary and Trump. They kept getting told what they had to do and what to say.

BTW, Heavy.COM has a good article on Colton Haab. #2 pretty much showcases why what he said was true. There's also #4, which some people have jumped at.
- https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/colton-haab-cnn-video-town-hall-scripted-claim/

In the end, his dad was the one that made the decision. I don't blame dad. They were setting him up.

No, the right is starting to 'attack back.'

The left complaining about the NRA and funding, is now being met with the right pointing at the organizations and their funding who are busing kids -- selectively choosing the kids -- to various events.

No offense, but that's fair game. Not the kids, but who is behind their organizing. Just like it is to point fingers at the NRA. The NRA is tired of being seen as the "only" special interest here.

The problem is that the FBI scrutiny is warranted.

False negatives out of the NCIC has enabled many mass shooters, who should have been denied a gun, to acquire one.

Which is why I kept asking the pro-"gun safety" left, "What good are new laws going to do if the background system is failing?"

No one answers me, and most don't even know what I'm talking about.

i guess i viewed cnn as just to the left of center, and i was ok with that. i guess i just wasnt paying much attention.

i just wish there was a more balanced news network out there. i dont care if they slightly lean right or slightly left, just try to meet somewhere in the middle.

The thing is - if you're looking for NEWS - there's plenty of places to find that. When you dive into opinion - which is what most of the cable news networks are - there's always going to be partisanship. If you just want news - go to Reuters or BBC or something.

The thing is - if you're looking for NEWS - there's plenty of places to find that. When you dive into opinion - which is what most of the cable news networks are - there's always going to be partisanship. If you just want news - go to Reuters or BBC or something.
"News" doesn't make a lot of money. That's why CNN shut down classic HLN.

How sad is it that we have to go to foreign sources to find real journalists and news outlets.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I agree. The cable news networks are entertainment. I absolutely despise them. It's horrible to watch.
All news lost me in 1996. Richard Jewell was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

He was never even a suspect. The FBI tried to clear that with the media several times, and they just ignored it. They went on with spot after spot about "The Hero Syndrome." They put up graphics. It was the first time I realized ... it's not about the truth.

It's about inventing things ... things that, sadly, do kill people.

Richard Jewell died last decade with a supermajority of Americans still thinking he did it, despite him not only being totally cleared, but awarded after-the-fact. He was a true hero.

I'm glad he's finally getting the respect he deserves with a forthcoming movie.
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3513548/

One of my favorite articles (although they still used the term "suspect").
- https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jul/27/olympic-park-bombings-atlanta-1996-richard-jewell

I guess his questions weren’t in line with the agenda that CNN had planned, so they told him to “stick to script” or not show.

What was in line with the CNN and mob audience agenda: questions that start with accusing Rubio of being a murderer, and booing a rape survivor because she was referenced by a woman from the NRA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...he_script_they_scripted_entire_town_hall.html
Typical. Why don’t you do some research before spewing BS in here? Now, you’ll start insulting people here until posting stops

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT