ADVERTISEMENT

Party of Family Values News Check In for 3/20

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

do you get off on donald trump news?

I'm not sure if you are aware, but he is currently the POTUS, and has been involved in a metric shit ton of scandals.

But if you post a yawn gif on an internet message board all those scandals magically go away.

Can we just pin a “FC whine and bitch story link” thread for him to play in?

I'm not sure if you are aware, but he is currently the POTUS, and has been involved in a metric shit ton of scandals.

But if you post a yawn gif on an internet message board all those scandals magically go away.

He cheated on his current wife and cheated on all his other wives. Everyone has known this since the 70s and 80s. Why is it a scandal now?

He cheated on his current wife and cheated on all his other wives. Everyone has known this since the 70s and 80s. Why is it a scandal now?

Because people like Ninja and FC are desperate to have everyone believe that Trump is just the same as a Rubio, Cruz, or Bush.

There’s a reason that FCs bitch fest threads assign ownership to the party and not Trump.

Lmao love how Republicans don't give a shit about Trump cheating on his wives. The biggest scandal of Obama's career was him using dijon mustard and Fox News runs non stop breaking news reports about it.

Lmao love how Republicans don't give a shit about Trump cheating on his wives. The biggest scandal of Obama's career was him using dijon mustard and Fox News runs non stop breaking news reports about it.

Wahhh! Fox News! Fox News!! Wahhhh!!!!!!!

As always folks: when 85 starts crying you know he has no logical counterpoint. Next comes the insults.

I just think it’s hialrious how just a few days ago we discussed with @bqknight how people like you irrationally and pathetically throw around Fox News in every single debate and whine about them to make a point.

You go to full on Snowflake Mode when triggered by something that Fox News ran 7 years ago

I just think it’s hialrious how just a few days ago we discussed with @bqknight how people like you irrationally and pathetically throw around Fox News in every single debate and whine about them to make a point.

You go to full on Snowflake Mode when triggered by something that Fox News ran 7 years ago

Not nearly as hilarious as how far you have to drop your morales to pretend that all the shit Trump pulls doesn't matter. I was no Obama fan, but if he pulled 1% of the shit Trump has done there would literally be riots in the streets and you and your ilk would be leading them.

It's just pathetic how partisan you are. Politics isn't a team sport, stop treating it like one.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Cool, now you are resorting to lying like FNB because you can't make an argument that supports your point using reality.

everyone knows trump is a scumbag who cheats on his wives. this is nothing new. people knew this when they voted for him. why is it supposed to be shocking now? i dont think the people that voted for him thought that maybe he had magically changed.

breaking news: all politicians are scumbags.

everyone knows trump is a scumbag who cheats on his wives. this is nothing new. people knew this when they voted for him. why is it supposed to be shocking now? i dont think the people that voted for him thought that maybe he had magically changed.

breaking news: all politicians are scumbags.
This only applies to Christians who say they won't vote for a candidate who doesn't have morals. It just makes them look like hypocrites.

Just like Progressives who vote for previously gun owning, let alone illegally gun toting, Democrats -- let alone enjoy the personal protection of armed security.

Are you kidding about the "biggest scandal"? (I can never tell anymore).

Using the IRS to weed out organizations you don't agree with is one of the biggest abuses of power in a very long time.

Reactions: UCFBS and btbones
Are you kidding about the "biggest scandal"? (I can never tell anymore).

Using the IRS to weed out organizations you don't agree with is one of the biggest abuses of power in a very long time.

Shhhhhh. Facts don't matter when it comes to Trump. Just throw everything against the wall and whatever doesn't stick pick it up and keep throwing it over and over.

Obama was awarded with "Lie of the Year" by Time Magazine. But yes, Dijon was the biggest scandal of his Presidency.

Obama was awarded with "Lie of the Year" by Time Magazine. But yes, Dijon was the biggest scandal of his Presidency.
Actually, it was Time Magazine reporting PolitiFact.

Obama was naive and expanded the oligarchy, thanx to the lobbyist boom. He also managed to tell a lot of lies before he was elected, from lobbyists to Gitmo to insurance. Again, either he knowingly lied to get elected (not a crime), or he was naive (more likely).

But no, to be honest, Obama didn't have a lot of self-interest BS like a lot of Presidents. He wasn't remotely as bad as Clinton, far, far from it. He was a good, family man. Trump is the worst Republican, by a wide margin, in this regard in the last half-century, and may have bested Clinton (remains to be seen).

My main issue with Obama late, is the same one as Trump. They just do what they want, and don't care about the law. They enforce/non-enforce as they see fit. That's scary. In this regard, Obama and Trump are no different to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT