ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsylvania vote certification halted

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification”...which already occurred. Reading is fundamental.
So a judge does this for no reason and calls for a response and a hearing on something that is irrelevant? That doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: _glaciers
So a judge does this for no reason and calls for a response and a hearing on something that is irrelevant? That doesn't make much sense.
Basically. Sounds like it is irrelevant now that they certified already. Had Trumps lawyers submitted in a timely fashion they perhaps could have delayed the actual certification until they assessed the validity of the claims, but alas it seems like a moot point now.

Basically. Sounds like it is irrelevant now that they certified already. Had Trumps lawyers submitted in a timely fashion they perhaps could have delayed the actual certification until they assessed the validity of the claims, but alas it seems like a moot point now.
On the flip side, an argument could be made that they rushed to certify the vote. Should be interesting to watch this one unfold.

They are required by law to certify on a certain date. 3 weeks after the election. Hardly a “rush”.
Gore v Bush set the standard on a federal level at 10 days prior to electors being appointed. It'll be interesting to see if the Trump camp makes a claim that the supremacy clause is in play here.

Just read a little bit about this.

The certification of the vote in Pennsylvania is a 2 part process. First the counties (districts) certify the vote count and send the results to the governor. The 2nd part is the governor certifying the vote and sending it to the legislature. The vote counting is closed when the counties certify their votes unless there is a court order to reopen it or if there is a legally required recount.

The way I read that is that this judge is delaying the 2nd part of the certification process because she might require the vote tallying to open back up.

Just read a little bit about this.

The certification of the vote in Pennsylvania is a 2 part process. First the counties (districts) certify the vote count and send the results to the governor. The 2nd part is the governor certifying the vote and sending it to the legislature. The vote counting is closed when the counties certify their votes unless there is a court order to reopen it or if there is a legally required recount.

The way I read that is that this judge is delaying the 2nd part of the certification process because she might require the vote tallying to open back up.
The governor certified the vote yesterday morning. Based on the county certifications on Monday.

Reverse what? The non decertification of the election results?

It's a real order from a real judge, right? Surely there's some other steps in the bigger process that happen after certification - even if they're not material to the end game. Perhaps things like sending official letters to the electors or who knows.

What's funny about this - one of the plaintiffs is Rep. Mike Kelly who won re-election. So effectively he's suing to delay his own victory?

It's a real order from a real judge, right? Surely there's some other steps in the bigger process that happen after certification - even if they're not material to the end game. Perhaps things like sending official letters to the electors or who knows.

What's funny about this - one of the plaintiffs is Rep. Mike Kelly who won re-election. So effectively he's suing to delay his own victory?
It says “to the extent that there are other activities”. In other words the judge is not asserting that there are other activities that need to halt. It’s doubtful that the judge even knows.

So what? The election is over. Even if this Hail Mary had a .0001% chance of being successful, then what?

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan

I have to think somehow their numbers are off. 1.8 million ballot sent out, but 2.5 million ballots were returned?

I read a few of the affidavits submitted in PA and MI and 2 of them caught my eye. In the overnight vote spikes, they are claiming it is physically impossible for the machines to have counted that many ballots in such a short time. I think the number in Detroit was something like a maximum of 90,000 per hour but they had 340,000 counted in one time period.

We know there was fraud. We don't know how much. We need the details.
It didn't really seem like it was possible that there are enough votes to change the election, but in PA, GA, NV, and MI the numbers they are alleging is pretty staggering. Supposedly WI is going to be upwards of 200,000 votes they are alleging to be fraudulent.

Guys you know none of this is real right? That “hearing” at a Ramada ballroom in front of a bunch of Trump fanatics isn’t going to change the election. Because someone’s grandma didn’t see trump marked on her ballot or the guy couldn’t figure out how to feed a ballot in the scanner isn’t evidence of fraud.

Guys you know none of this is real right? That “hearing” at a Ramada ballroom in front of a bunch of Trump fanatics isn’t going to change the election. Because someone’s grandma didn’t see trump marked on her ballot or the guy couldn’t figure out how to feed a ballot in the scanner isn’t evidence of fraud.
No, but some of this stuff does look like fraud on a pretty large scale.

To be clear as it relates to the Georgia case, I do not believe Republican leadership rigged the election for Biden based on a software system that they don’t even use in the state and a switching algorithm that “switched” paper ballots that were subsequently recounted by hand and matched the electronic tally.

Georgia said they had the same rate of signature rejections as in 2018. Not sure why nearly 6% were rejected in 2016 if that is in fact true, but probably not due to signature. The probably improved the process so they weren’t disenfranchising 6% of their voters which in a state with 6 million voters would be 360k.

Georgia said they had the same rate of signature rejections as in 2018. Not sure why nearly 6% were rejected in 2016 if that is in fact true, but probably not due to signature. The probably improved the process so they weren’t disenfranchising 6% of their voters which in a state with 6 million voters would be 360k.
And there are probably explanations for most of this stuff, but its still worth asking the question. I'd like to know about the voter roles in Detroit. That one seems really weird.

Those Q conspiracy nutjobs are starting to sound more and more normal.
The reactions on the left to these allegations says more than the allegations themselves. "Not real" "doesn't matter" "who cares" "the judge doesn't know what she's doing". Why is there no curiosity on the left about this?

• Haha
The reactions on the left to these allegations says more than the allegations themselves. "Not real" "doesn't matter" "who cares" "the judge doesn't know what she's doing". Why is there no curiosity on the left about this?
So fake my Corn nuts

The reactions on the left to these allegations says more than the allegations themselves.
Ah, I see. So which one of my reactions says the most about me?
Is it:
a) You're nuts?
b) You've become an obsessed conspiracy theorist?

c) You're having one hell of a hard time accepting that Trump lost?
d) All of the above.

• Haha
Ah, I see. So which one of my reactions says the most about me?
Is it:
a) You're nuts?
b) You've become an obsessed conspiracy theorist?

c) You're having one hell of a hard time accepting that Trump lost?
d) All of the above.
E) i don't care what happened or if it was the biggest crime in US history because my guy won.

ADVERTISEMENT