ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Jackson's Movie Trailer: They Shall Not Grow Old (WWI Footage) Jan 21 2019

Looking forward to seeing this film as well as Mortal Engines.

I'm a huge Peter Jackson fan from this Lord of the Rings Days. Best movie trilogy ever! It was a shame he screwed up The Hobbit.

Looking forward to seeing this film as well as Mortal Engines.

I'm a huge Peter Jackson fan from this Lord of the Rings Days. Best movie trilogy ever! It was a shame he screwed up The Hobbit.
he didnt direct the hobbit and i question how much he was involved as a producer. i think they gave him a pay check to put his name on it. it was garbage.

unfortunately ive heard similar things about the mortal engines as well.

No big deal, but for accuracy's sake, Peter Jackson DID direct the Hobbit films. It was originally going to be directed by someone else but that fell apart and Jackson took on the director role.

I agree it was garbage. Particularly after having done such masterful work on the LOTR films.

No big deal, but for accuracy's sake, Peter Jackson DID direct the Hobbit films. It was originally going to be directed by someone else but that fell apart and Jackson took on the director role.

I agree it was garbage. Particularly after having done such masterful work on the LOTR films.
oh god that makes me like him a lot less.

Due to many sold out shows across the country from their Dec debut, Regal Cinemas (and others) is bringing this movie (and the following documentary that follows it) back for another showing on Jan 21st.

Here are the Regal Cinemas in Orlando and their showtimes that will carry this on Jan 21st. (Again, stay after for the 20 min documentary on how PJ was able to change the old footage into the right speed/color of today. Just amazing detail).

Think movies like this are important for Americans to see especially since the USA didn't official join to help France & England till 4 years after the Great War started.

https://www.regmovies.com/movies/th...019-01-21&for-movie=ho00008205&view-mode=list

ADVERTISEMENT