ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Strzok hearing

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Anybody else think that was quite the carnival yesterday? Between gohmert going completely off the rails, a democrat suggesting he should get the purple heart, and Strzok himself acting like a pompous condescending a-hole it was an impressive display of how worthless our congress has become.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Anybody else think that was quite the carnival yesterday? Between gohmert going completely off the rails, a democrat suggesting he should get the purple heart, and Strzok himself acting like a pompous condescending a-hole it was an impressive display of how worthless our congress has become.
Strzok is the asshole? How about the congressman who tried to guilt him about his infidelity.

Agree. Full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

I mentioned him. But yes, a guy with a wife who has a girlfriend is an asshole.

Stormy_Daniels_2015.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
If you're choosing not to be bothered by Trump being a cheating husband but you jump all over someone else for being a cheating husband then maybe you're not being sincere about one or the other.

If you're choosing not to be bothered by Trump being a cheating husband but you jump all over someone else for being a cheating husband then maybe you're not being sincere about one or the other.

I didn't jump all over anyone. I said Strzok was being a pompous condescending ass during the hearing. I said nothing about his infidelity, you brought it up.

Reactions: UCFBS

I think we can all agree that Presidents (and many members of congress) have the type of personality that leads them to infidelity.

What a shitshow from both sides and Strzok himself. That guy is a complete f'ing moron for doing the crap he did. Most laughable moment for me was the Rep. from Arizona who actually said, "I'm a dentist, so I can read body language." What? I actually loved Strzok's response to that. I thought one of the best uses of time was after one of the Reps. (Louisiana, I think) called out Strzok (once again) for his "biased" remarks and then the Rep. from Maryland (Raskin) responded with a list of all of the Trump insults from other Republicans, cabinet members and friends of Trump.

Id rather just use Ninja's playbook and repeat what a blue hatter hypocrite one sided party over everything selfish pawn for the liberals. Even your avatar is blue

Lol #obsessed.

You do have a point on his avatar tho

Id rather just use Ninja's playbook and repeat what a blue hatter hypocrite one sided party over everything selfish pawn for the liberals. Even your avatar is blue
A Republican who campaigned for Roy Moore and supports Trump shames an FBI agent in a public hearing for an affair and dems are hypocrites.

This is why America won't be fixed until boomers' slow and natural expiration.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
What a shitshow from both sides and Strzok himself. That guy is a complete f'ing moron for doing the crap he did. Most laughable moment for me was the Rep. from Arizona who actually said, "I'm a dentist, so I can read body language." What? I actually loved Strzok's response to that. I thought one of the best uses of time was after one of the Reps. (Louisiana, I think) called out Strzok (once again) for his "biased" remarks and then the Rep. from Maryland (Raskin) responded with a list of all of the Trump insults from other Republicans, cabinet members and friends of Trump.

I love when greasy politicians pass moral judgment.

I also love FBI agents like this guy. Totally pathetic.

A Republican who campaigned for Roy Moore and supports Trump shames an FBI agent in a public hearing for an affair and dems are hypocrites.

This is why America won't be fixed until boomers' slow and natural expiration.

100% agree here. I'm looking forward to these ignorant slack-jawed red Hatters dying off but at least they have an excuse for their dementia, most likely lead poisoning from leaded gasoline. I'm not sure what's 85 excuse, maybe he was dropped on the head as a baby

Both sides think the other was destroyed, which is hilarious. Strzok and Gowdy's exchanges were hilarious and sad at the same time. The hearing was a show trial, nothing more, but then again, most Congressional hearings are.

Both sides think the other was destroyed, which is hilarious. Strzok and Gowdy's exchanges were hilarious and sad at the same time. The hearing was a show trial, nothing more, but then again, most Congressional hearings are.

This. Congress was long ago neutered in regards to accountability for the executive branch and they were more than happy to oblige. The only times that justice is ever served in Washington is the rare case where the justice dept. actually grows a pair and goes after the most blatant and easily prosecuted offenses, and that is also predicated on politics and public perception. The whole system is a frigging joke and we all know it.

Death wishes and personal insults . Go back to your cave hypocrite
He is referring to my comment of wishing boomers a slow and natural death. That's basically the same thing as saying you hope someone lives a full life and then dies peacefully. Not really something to get triggered on.

He is referring to my comment of wishing boomers a slow and natural death. That's basically the same thing as saying you hope someone lives a full life and then dies peacefully. Not really something to get triggered on.

No, no. Clearly it's the same thing as telling someone directly on this board to "seriously die in a fire" and also "get off your meds and kill yourself.".

Sad to see what has become of what used to be a great poster.

I'm looking forward to these ignorant slack-jawed red Hatters dying off

You can’t spin this type post into anything other than the very same type thing you have crucified @UCFKnight85 about here . You are the hypocrite . We all could play your childish game each day if we wanted . We just choose not to

You can’t spin this type post into anything other than the very same type thing you have crucified @UCFKnight85 about here . You are the hypocrite . We all could play your childish game each day if we wanted . We just choose not to

lmao you are actually serious? Holy shit you are a legit moron if you think that is remotely in the same boat. What a shit tier poster you have become.

Why is it not possible to have a discussion about anything on here of any substance? Fvcking A, you cant get more than 4 or 5 posts into any thread before x attacks y who hasnt even responded and then the entire thread gets hijacked and redirected towards something totally unrelated and personal attacks rule until the next day when a new topic just resurrects the same boring shit.

Why is it not possible to have a discussion about anything on here of any substance? Fvcking A, you cant get more than 4 or 5 posts into any thread before x attacks y who hasnt even responded and then the entire thread gets hijacked and redirected towards something totally unrelated and personal attacks rule until the next day when a new topic just resurrects the same boring shit.

Shut up, bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT