ADVERTISEMENT

Philippines president vows to go Hitler on drug addicts

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Confirmed: an absolute lunatic is leading a pivotal Asian country.

"Hitler massacred 3 million Jews. Now there is 3 million, what is it, 3 million drug addicts (in the Philippines), there are," he said in a speech in his hometown of Davao City.

"I'd be happy to slaughter them. At least if Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have (me). You know my victims, I would like (them) to be all criminals, to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition."

Reactions: jetsaholic

"Hitler massacred 3 million Jews. Now there is 3 million, what is it, 3 million drug addicts (in the Philippines), there are," he said in a speech in his hometown of Davao City.

"I'd be happy to slaughter them. At least if Germany had Hitler, the Philippines would have (me). You know my victims, I would like (them) to be all criminals, to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition."

I'm surprised that Trump hasn't proposed that yet. [smoke]

Reactions: MACHater02

That guy is a grade A lunatic. To make matters worse the police over there have been routinely killing drug offenders since he came into office.

For real, he makes Kim Jong Un look sane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT