ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Fans @ Game = Low Class

Dude shut up! It's obvious you nothing about football! Your offense did NOTHING until Our loss 2 of their top 3 cornerbacks.

Pits line Dominated the game...lose a few long passes against the 4th or 5th corners, and your O did much of nothing
Just stop. Minus 1 trick play and you’re not even here today

We are down 2 QBs and a corner

Congratulations on beating a team with a true freshman making his 3rd start

Otherwise it’s nearly the same as 2018

Every UCF fan was bragging about how good Pitt was last year because they wanted a quality P5 win on their resume. You cannot like our avg. 19 year old student section chanting overrated, but both fanbases need the other team to succeed this year to bolster their images for bowl season.

Every UCF fan was bragging about how good Pitt was last year because they wanted a quality P5 win on their resume. You cannot like our avg. 19 year old student section chanting overrated, but both fanbases need the other team to succeed this year to bolster their images for bowl season.
Watch we find out that this game was huge when both teams win out

Do you think I’m rooting for Pittsburgh to lose?

Hell no!!!!

Just wish you guys could start a season without 2 losses

Watch we find out that this game was huge when both teams win out

Do you think I’m rooting for Pittsburgh to lose?

Hell no!!!!

Just wish you guys could start a season without 2 losses
That makes two of us. We can’t help that we’ve started the season with the fourth toughest schedule in the country, though.

Should be similar to last year in that we go on a roll once conference play picks up.

That makes two of us. We can’t help that we’ve started the season with the fourth toughest schedule in the country, though.

Should be similar to last year in that we go on a roll once conference play picks up.
Do you play Clemson?

Only if we make it back to the ACC Championship. Our crossover game this year is Boston College at home and our last non-conference game is Delaware. The rest of the division is down again so we’ll have a chance at winning out.
Ok cool. So there’s more than an outside chance to be ranked going into that game

A loss to Virginia, win vs UCF, and a close loss to a relatively unknown Penn State team

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Ok cool. So there’s more than an outside chance to be ranked going into that game

A loss to Virginia, win vs UCF, and a close loss to a relatively unknown Penn State team
*If* we make it to that game. Need UVA to lose two conference games to jump ahead of them. They also play Notre Dame so our best chance is if we win out and they finish 9-3.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

The "relatively unknown" Penn State team is ranked 12th in the country, and Virginia will be a top 20 team next week. We will see how it plays out, but I hope UCF wins out.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Pitt, if I was a Pitt fan, God forbid- tho lived there in my youth, go Pirates, you should be happy about the win and leave, QUIET. You were embarrassed last year, absolutely embarrassed by an AAC team then you win your division- tells me the ACC is G5, and then you barely, BARELY, win this game, by luck, by 1 bad decision by our coach, and you think you actually did something. WOW. I mean, WOW. You should be walking away grateful that our coach didn't kick a field goal and end the game early.

Pitt, if I was a Pitt fan, God forbid- tho lived there in my youth, go Pirates, you should be happy about the win and leave, QUIET. You were embarrassed last year, absolutely embarrassed by an AAC team then you win your division- tells me the ACC is G5, and then you barely, BARELY, win this game, by luck, by 1 bad decision by our coach, and you think you actually did something. WOW. I mean, WOW. You should be walking away grateful that our coach didn't kick a field goal and end the game early.

You're right: We didn't beat much. Still waiting for our chance to beat a real top 25 team this year -- when we finally play one.

I guess your o-line getting curb stomped and those 6 sacks and 12 TFL were luck, too?

Reactions: MIPittfan
I’m not sure if it was just our section or not (110, Row AA), but the Pitt fans around our large contingency of UCF fans at the game were very low class. They constantly dropped f-bombs around little kids, screamed obscenities at the UCF fans, threatened to throw an older female UCF fan in-front of us down the stairs at the half if she didn’t sit down and stop cheering, etc. My 76 year-old dad got onto one of them about dropping MF bombs around the little kids sitting in front of us. And having my fill of the trash behind me, I finally turned around and asked the guy to show some class, to which he replied, “I ain’t got no class!” More obnoxious and classless behavior ensued from them walking out of the stadium as they berated UCF, our conference, etc. It was really ridiculous. Reminded me a lot of the total trashy fans @ uf and usf. I wasn’t expecting that from their fan base at all. How incredibly sad they represent their University in that manner. Yuck.

I haven't seen any Pitt fans being removed by security. Frankly, there usually isn't much in the way of altercations at Heinz.

The UCF fans in section 111 (down close) were fine. The ripped off pennst chants were probably the most annoying part but that has more to do with pennst.

Reactions: bluechip12
Pitt didn't win due to luck. They actually game planned and came to play. Heup got out coached, our lines got out played, Cam Goode's taunting and the false start gifted them a position to win. They executed a trick play at the end of the game that fooled everyone. We got out played. We had plenty of opportunities to put the game away and we didn't. They also had two chip shots that should have been an easy 3 points but they missed. It went both ways. At the end of the day, they made more plays than we did, it wasn't luck.

Last edited:
Pitt fans have a well deserved reputation for being low class, delusional trash. I’m sorry your fan base had to be exposed to them.

UCF was clearly the better team, they really handed the game to Pitt. You guys will be fine the rest of the way... best of luck!

Also, I find it funny that a fan of the program who made themselves national championship rings and put up signage/billboards for a year they didn’t really win the N.C. is talking about a team or fan base over-celebrating a win

This is hilarious coming from the school that is king of made up championships... have you seen your fake trophy case!?!?

Based on very little at this point. Name recognition

See Michigan

PSU is good enough to play a terrible game, take Pitt’s best shot (including getting EVERY damn bounce from the ACC crew) and beat Pitt by a TD... so there’s that.

Pitt fans have a well deserved reputation for being low class, delusional trash. I’m sorry your fan base had to be exposed to them.

UCF was clearly the better team, they really handed the game to Pitt. You guys will be fine the rest of the way... best of luck!

This is hilarious coming from the school that is king of made up championships... have you seen your fake trophy case!?!?

PSU is good enough to play a terrible game, take Pitt’s best shot (including getting EVERY damn bounce from the ACC crew) and beat Pitt by a TD... so there’s that.
Another Ped st fan that is delusional. I quess it’s best to be in denial to face the fact their legendary coach turned a blind eye to kids being raped.

Pathetic cult

Pitt didn't win due to luck. They actually game planned and came to play. Heup got out coached, our lines got out played, Cam Goode's taunting and the false start gifted them a position to win. They executed a trick play at the end of the game that fooled everyone. We got out played. We had plenty of opportunities to put the game away and we didn't. They also had two chip shots that should have been an easy 3 points but they missed. It went both ways. At the end of the day, they made more plays than we did, it wasn't luck.
Appreciate the kind words. Like I told @Ucfmikes last night, you guys showed heart coming back the way you did. Down 21-0 and they didn’t blink once. I know both fanbases got into it a bit after the game, but the fact of the matter is your program is on the rise and one regular season loss in three years (!!) doesn’t change that. I also enjoyed talking to you guys leading up to the game (this year and last).

Hope those that made it to the game had a good time in the Steel City. Good luck the rest of the way. Win out and make it back to a NY6.

The people around me wore some of the least informed football fans I have ever been around, but the dude sitting right next to me was pretty cool.

The guy sitting in front of me was a turd that had an aneurysm everytime the refs threw a flag. I got him to shutup when I started joking with him and contradicting his ridiculousness.

One of their drunk fans walked up to me while I was sitting in my seat and asked the dude next to me(a Pitt fan) why he was sitting next to me. The guy told him I was his cousin (not true). The drunk guy said "good, because you don't want to fight him, he's huge." He doesn't know old HH is a lover not a fighter. I'm bigger and stronger than most people, but I'd rather laugh over a beer than punch a dude in his face.

We were watching a football game, not scrapping over resources during the apocalypse. Some of these folks lack perspective.

The people around me wore some of the least informed football fans I have ever been around, but the dude sitting right next to me was pretty cool.

The guy sitting in front of me was a turd that had an aneurysm everytime the refs threw a flag. I got him to shutup when I started joking with him and contradicting his ridiculousness.

One of their drunk fans walked up to me while I was sitting in my seat and asked the dude next to me(a Pitt fan) why he was sitting next to me. The guy told him I was his cousin (not true). The drunk guy said "good, because you don't want to fight him, he's huge." He doesn't know old HH is a lover not a fighter. I'm bigger and stronger than most people, but I'd rather laugh over a beer than punch a dude in his face.

We were watching a football game, not scrapping over resources during the apocalypse. Some of these folks lack perspective.
Good post. I never confront visiting fans or home fans at their house unless I’m blatantly disrespected and harassed beyond belief

I’m there to watch football, not get distracted or thrown out

It’s a fan base that thought Saquon would be a bust, wrote a book about beating WVU 13-9 while finishing the year 5-7, and believed that they only lost to PSU last year because of a bad punt. The game ended up 51-6. They live in a fantasy land.

The real question is did you get your free drink for staying until the end of the game?

Reactions: Hotshoe
You're right: We didn't beat much. Still waiting for our chance to beat a real top 25 team this year -- when we finally play one.

I guess your o-line getting curb stomped and those 6 sacks and 12 TFL were luck, too?

You’re an idiot. UCF came out flat and therefore got beat. It was a close game that you won in the closing seconds on a 4th and 5. It was a good game and too bad you are marginalizing a good team you beat

It’s a fan base that thought Saquon would be a bust, wrote a book about beating WVU 13-9 while finishing the year 5-7, and believed that they only lost to PSU last year because of a bad punt. The game ended up 51-6. They live in a fantasy land.

The real question is did you get your free drink for staying until the end of the game?
I stayed to the end. I don't know that o would trust a drink from those folks. They put way too much stock into how a sports team does. People that live that vicariously through their teams are people that have a loose grip on reality.

It sucks when your team loses, but we are just fans and our lives don't really change because of it. The people I feel for are the players that put in all that work and couldn't succeed or feel like they let their teammates down.

Pats fans are the same way. So caught up in the success of the team they root for that they can't differentiate their lives from the lives of people they've never met and act as if Brady's success makes up for their own failures and lack of purpose. There seems to be a few UCF fans that do this too. Hell, I've been there at times.

I stayed to the end. I don't know that o would trust a drink from those folks. They put way too much stock into how a sports team does. People that live that vicariously through their teams are people that have a loose grip on reality.

It sucks when your team loses, but we are just fans and our lives don't really change because of it. The people I feel for are the players that put in all that work and couldn't succeed or feel like they let their teammates down.

Pats fans are the same way. So caught up in the success of the team they root for that they can't differentiate their lives from the lives of people they've never met and act as if Brady's success makes up for their own failures and lack of purpose. There seems to be a few UCF fans that do this too. Hell, I've been there at times.
He’s referring to a drink promotion we ran a few years ago to keep fans in the stadium during a blowout. Unsurprisingly, a Penn State fan is interjecting themselves here.

On a serious note, I’m sorry your experience wasn’t the best. We take pride in our school and it’s disappointing when a few give it a bad look. Our fanbase certainly has some chuckleheads, like all schools, that can get carried away.

I’m sad that we’ve all gone at it because I’m a big fan of UCF and enjoy a lot of your posters on here, especially @UCFhonors. Like I said to a poster here who visited our board, I always root for the underdog and was pulling for you guys to upend the system the past few years. I hope the rest of your trip to Pittsburgh went well and you had a safe trip back.

He’s referring to a drink promotion we ran a few years ago to keep fans in the stadium during a blowout. Unsurprisingly, a Penn State fan is interjecting themselves here.

On a serious note, I’m sorry your experience wasn’t the best. We take pride in our school and it’s disappointing when a few give it a bad look. Our fanbase certainly has some chuckleheads, like all schools, that can get carried away.

I’m sad that we’ve all gone at it because I’m a big fan of UCF and enjoy a lot of your posters on here, especially @UCFhonors. Like I said to a poster here who visited our board, I always root for the underdog and was pulling for you guys to upend the system the past few years. I hope the rest of your trip to Pittsburgh went well and you had a safe trip back.
Ah, no worries. I met some cool Pitt folks too. I won't get in to some of the stuff I've seen UCF fans do. I'm also filtering all of this through the bitterness of a loss, so there's that. Thanks for the kind words. Pitt is a beautiful city.

Ah, no worries. I met some cool Pitt folks too. I won't get in to some of the stuff I've seen UCF fans do. I'm also filtering all of this through the bitterness of a loss, so there's that. Thanks for the kind words. Pitt is a beautiful city.
No worries, we all go through that when our teams lose. I’m glad you liked the city. That means something considering the cities that make up the AAC. Also, I have some family in Fruitland Park and The Villages so I get to visit Orlando periodically. Great city!

I’ve always pondered an alternate universe where the Big East stayed intact and UCF joined it. Considering the way our schools have interacted, we could’ve developed quite the conference rivalry ;)

Reactions: Happy Hands
It was a good game and too bad you are marginalizing a good team you beat
Yep. Dumb move. Just like when Nebraska fans stole a coach from a “mid-major” school

Dissing us makes Pittsburgh look crappy.

I guess Nebraska is paying 5 million a year for a nobody coach

Every fan base in the country is nothing more than a cross section of society. Same as if you go to the mall. Or Target. Or a high school game or church. 80% straight up good folk. 10% of those people. 5 % of those kinds. 3% of that type. And several half percents of those other kind. You can always find that one type if you are looking for them.

Reactions: bluechip12
Every fan base in the country is nothing more than a cross section of society. Same as if you go to the mall. Or Target. Or a high school game or church. 80% straight up good folk. 10% of those people. 5 % of those kinds. 3% of that type. And several half percents of those other kind. You can always find that one type if you are looking for them.
Yes and no. I’ve been to countless away UCF games as both a Marching Knight (1996-1999) and the last 20 years as an Alum. Alabama’s fans, Navy’s fans, ECU’s fans, NC State’s fans, and almost every other school I’ve been to have had gracious and classy fans. Pitt goes right with uf and usf as having the least classy and trashiest fan base I’ve ever encountered in all that time.

Yes and no. I’ve been to countless away UCF games as both a Marching Knight (1996-1999) and the last 20 years as an Alum. Alabama’s fans, Navy’s fans, ECU’s fans, NC State’s fans, and almost every other school I’ve been to have had gracious and classy fans. Pitt goes right with uf and usf as having the least classy and trashiest fan base I’ve ever encountered in all that time.
Give it up dude. You act like such a pvssy and always whiny. Nowhere near that. We get it you played in the band. Tough loss. You keep feeding trolls.

Reactions: RunawayKnight
I don’t like hostile opposing fans. You’re outnumbered and that makes me uncomfortable. It’s their house and sporting events feature rowdy, drunk and sometimes lower quality people. People are similar everywhere. You have the good and the bad. IMO some cities generally have “rougher” fans at games. Many reasons for that. That’s perfectly fine. It comes with the territory.

Just enjoy the game and move if there is an issue. Don’t be obnoxious or too boisterous.
When you are winning, it’s best to cheer as a large group. Don’t stand out. If you’re confrontational, you will almost always lose, have a bad experience, and go home unhappy.

Unfortunately, away games aren’t for everyone and generally speaking some venues/cities are better than others.

I didn’t have a problem with Pittsburgh, but I could see others having a problem with the opposing fans. Try harder to avoid it

Heinz Field and PNC park are in an amazing location Very picturesque.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Appreciate the kind words. Like I told @Ucfmikes last night, you guys showed heart coming back the way you did. Down 21-0 and they didn’t blink once. I know both fanbases got into it a bit after the game, but the fact of the matter is your program is on the rise and one regular season loss in three years (!!) doesn’t change that. I also enjoyed talking to you guys leading up to the game (this year and last).

Hope those that made it to the game had a good time in the Steel City. Good luck the rest of the way. Win out and make it back to a NY6.
You’re definitely one of the coolest opposing fans to ever visit our board. It’s almost unreal.
Total class. You’re so nonconfrontational that people could learn a lot from you.

It almost makes me sad that this series is basically over. Enjoyed talking about this game and Pittsburgh with you. Thanks for everything!

You’re definitely one of the coolest opposing fans to ever visit our board. It’s almost unreal.
Total class. You’re so nonconfrontational that people could learn a lot from you.

It almost makes me sad that this series is basically over. Enjoyed talking about this game and Pittsburgh with you. Thanks for everything!
Glad to hear that, appreciate the kind words. Perhaps our schools can meet again in the NCAA Tournament?

Another Ped st fan that is delusional. I quess it’s best to be in denial to face the fact their legendary coach turned a blind eye to kids being raped.

Pathetic cult

Thanks for proving me right about being not only low class, but also delusional. Any UCF fan that wasn’t convinced about Pitt fans, now is. I see you are still clinging to a false narrative... that was proven false by common sense, and the courts. Yet you ignore reality and cling to your child rape fantasies, it’s creepy. Plus your coach was at MSU during a REAL rape scandal. I suggest you read Malcom Gladwell’s new book, where he also exonerates PSU and Paterno, as if the results of the court cases weren’t enough.

Pitthetic cult

Unsurprisingly, a Penn State fan is interjecting themselves here.

It’s “unsurprising” because the mods on the lair insta-ban everyone. If we want to interject some reality, we have to do it outside of your safe space. Now head back there and award your team another national championship, where nobody can tell it’s not real.

Overrated AAC team? Did you see the 15,000 fans (i'm being generous) reactions after winning the game ? Looked like you guys just won your first title I'll give that a 2/10 troll attempt.
Well if that was our first title that's still one more than ucf technically has

I've been going to Pitt games for 45 years and what was described is VERY rare in my experience. Why? Because we don't have a lot of fans and those that do are hardcore supporters not casual trolls. Besides, we don't care all that much about a self promoting, overrated AAC team.
There just upset because we finally won't be hearing from them again for a long long time.. We did the college football world a favor by shutting them up for good.. They just lost to a 1-2 acc team and they think they deserve to be in a playoff lmaoo

Reactions: djbpitt

Minus 1 trick play and you’re not even here today

total yards pitt 439 ucf 432... grow up kid..part of being a man is losing with grace...

btw..thanks to this board for letting us come over bs a while and jabber back and forth. its fun. we have some folks in the middle of PA up here that have banned pretty much every single regular Pitt rivals member...

Now feel free to insult me..that is what college football is all about..

Last edited:
Minus 1 trick play and you’re not even here today

total yards pitt 439 ucf 432... grow up kid..part of being a man is losing with grace...
Says the loser trolling another teams board 2 days later

Learn to be a man and win with grace

Act like you’ve won games before

Every day you’re here shows us all what an upset this really was

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT