ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Game Hotel Information

It’s Pittsburgh food. You can go to nicer restaurants but everyone should go and put fries and slaw on a sandwich. I wouldn’t wear gloves though.

Hi All. I hope you enjoy Pittsburgh. FYI if you are looking for a cheap way too and from the airport check out the 28x bus line(Uber is expensive to the airport around 20-30 bucks). It's 2 bucks to get from multiple stops downtown to the airport. It is a 30 minute bus ride.

Things to do: The incline(preferably during sunset) and definitely stop by Pitt's Campus in Oakland district of Pittsburgh. The Cathedral is something you can't miss. Literally looks like hogwarts inside.When you are in oakland stop by and eat at the O. It's been a staple of oakland for a long time and their fries are amazing.

Booking/travel: You can honestly book a hotel farther away and take the T(train) to the game. The T is free to heinz field and is a great way to get to and from the game.

Primanti Bros is overrated garbage. I'm sure there are better options for food there.
It’s something you should try once, but not much to write home about.
It’s Pittsburgh food. You can go to nicer restaurants but everyone should go and put fries and slaw on a sandwich.
Definitely try it once, although it's not garbage. I hit them maybe once per month (worked in downtown Pitt for 3 months back in '07), not a fav, but not bad either.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT