ADVERTISEMENT

***Pitt UCF Score Prediction***

41-13 UCF. I suspect it will be 28-3 at the half and the dogs will get called off. This use to irritate me, but now I don't mind as much. Doesn't matter how much UCF wins by the naysayers are never going to give them any respect. So it makes sense not to risk any unnecessary injuries once the game is no longer in doubt.

2 Upsets of the week to be on the lookout for:

Vols over Crocs. I think Tenn is going to win at least a couple SEC games. This one might as well be one of them. It wouldn't surprise me for Tenn to be leading for a good deal of this game. The issue is can they hold on in the 4th Qtr without collapsing like they did in 2017.

Stanford over Oregon - Stanford will beat Oregon

I'm less certain about the best outcome for ND-UGA and MICH-WISC. The way the poll voters lost last week, you'll have many of those losers keeping whomever loses these games above UCF.

Wow some of you are giving Pitt's offense a lot of credit. They scored 20 points one time, against Ohio. I also don't see CJH calling off the dogs this time, especially if Pitt flops as expected.

UCF 52
Pitt 10 (with at least 8 of these):
q_nIt2.gif

I watched PITT and they have literally zero offense. No running game and a bad passing game. I don’t know how they get 10 points. If Stanford struggled PITT will definitely struggle

42-10

This could be the let down game where UCF has superior talent but Pitt's ball-control offense and above average defense does enough to frustrate UCF and keep the score much closer than expected. Pitt reminds me of a GOL-type team going against a high-flying spread offense. O'Leary had a knack for keeping games close into the 4th quarter; though, too often fell short of winning outright.

I still think UCF wins but the 30 point streak may end. 28-20 Knights.

Reactions: B R Knightz2
This could be the let down game where UCF has superior talent but Pitt's ball-control offense and above average defense does enough to frustrate UCF and keep the score much closer than expected. Pitt reminds me of a GOL-type team going against a high-flying spread offense. O'Leary had a knack for keeping games close into the 4th quarter; though, too often fell short of winning outright.

I still think UCF wins but the 30 point streak may end. 28-20 Knights.

Thank God Pitt doesn't have a GOL level defensive mind.....otherwise this matchup would resemble UCF/Baylor with us being Baylor.

Thank God Pitt doesn't have a GOL level defensive mind.....otherwise this matchup would resemble UCF/Baylor with us being Baylor.

Exactly what I was thinking. And Pickett may be the best QB UCF faces this year. Costello was underwhelming--maybe due to not being 100%.

Exactly what I was thinking. And Pickett may be the best QB UCF faces this year. Costello was underwhelming--maybe due to not being 100%.
He made a few good throws when he wasnt about to be blindsided, which was like three times.

In last years game Pickett struggled under pressure and Grant picked him solid. They throw alot of high % completions but dont seem to have any burners to take top off defense. I think we can pull 2 or more ints in this one

Reactions: Ucfmikes
He made a few good throws when he wasnt about to be blindsided, which was like three times.

In last years game Pickett struggled under pressure and Grant picked him solid. They throw alot of high % completions but dont seem to have any burners to take top off defense. I think we can pull 2 or more ints in this one
I’m not scared of this guy Or the passing game

Honestly, they should have a better QB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT