ADVERTISEMENT

PizzaGate is back...

Never heard of this before and I read probably a 1/3 of the article still. People believe in flat Earth. Enough said

Reactions: UCFWayne
Probably why having a 95% liberal media is dangerous. They can start a propaganda push and people believe what they hear. People are gullible. One day we will have a major network give debate questions to the liberal side and no punishment for collusion. May happen one day.

Friendly reminder that @fabknight posted an InfoWars link on here asking people to comment on it. So we have at least one pizzagate believer in here.

I expected this thread to be about the controversy surrounding the new pretzel dough pizza from Little Caesar's.

I think that the point is that if we had an unbiased media people would be less likely to believe this kind of thing.

The people who believed this thing could care less about an unbiased media. They want to be fed the sh*t that supports their conspiracy theories. That’s why the conservative ‘news’ sites are all the rage and why the Russians were able to so easily plant fake news stories like this one.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The people who believed this thing could care less about an unbiased media. They want to be fed the sh*t that supports their conspiracy theories. That’s why the conservative ‘news’ sites are all the rage and why the Russians were able to so easily plant fake news stories like this one.

Of course you’d lump all right leaning news sites in with these idiots. Becuase you’re an ignorant utter buffoon.

I think its been perpetuated by the media ignoring obvious negative stories about washington dems. It started with drudge, who exposed things that the msm was whitewashing, and now some people have taken it to the nth degree, thinking that since the media has a bias that anything could be true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT