ADVERTISEMENT

PlayStation Vue

Coming to an end January 30, 2020. This really bums me out. It’s been my cord cutting service and has been great.
i used vue for years. i know they had troubles earlier this year and tried to find a buyer. im surprised no one wanted to buy, rebrand and maybe tweak a little. i know tmobile had talked about getting into the tv streaming business and were supposed to launch in 2019, but that hasnt happened. i cant believe they didnt try to buy.

i think the price increases are what killed them. i originally bought in at $35, and its like almost $50 now. crazy.

i used vue for years. i know they had troubles earlier this year and tried to find a buyer. im surprised no one wanted to buy, rebrand and maybe tweak a little. i know tmobile had talked about getting into the tv streaming business and were supposed to launch in 2019, but that hasnt happened. i cant believe they didnt try to buy.

i think the price increases are what killed them. i originally bought in at $35, and its like almost $50 now. crazy.

$50 still beats the heck out of what I was paying with DIRECTV. I only watch about seven channels total and the rest is just useless fluff to me.

Reactions: UCFWayne
$50 still beats the heck out of what I was paying with DIRECTV. I only watch about seven channels total and the rest is just useless fluff to me.
had my wife not taken a job at a cable company, i would probably still be using ps vue today. that said, i would look at youtube tv if i were you.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
had my wife not taken a job at a cable company, i would probably still be using ps vue today. that said, i would look at youtube tv if i were you.

Yeah, I think I will. It seems like it is a good service. Not gonna lie, psv was really good and I will miss it.

Reactions: Ace of Knights
I have Vue and bought the sports package when the football season kicked in. Thankfully they're staying online thjrougth the season as I'd really miss the Red Zone on NFL Sundays.

By the way, it still shocks me they put out the NFL RedZone commercial free. Great seven hours of TV on Sundays !!!

ADVERTISEMENT