ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: How Long Before the US govt starts Arresting people for being delinquent on Student Loans?

How Long Before the US govt starts Arresting people for being delinquent on Student Loans?

• Never

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 100 years from now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After I'm dead and gone so I don't care

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 50 years from now

• 25 years from now

• 10 years from now

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 5 years from now

• Probably tomorrow

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I mean after Obama Care aka ACA nationalized the college loan Industry, it's just a matter of time before the Government Thugs aka popolice start knocking down doors, arresting citizens with threats of deadly force for being alittle behind on their student loans. #ThanksObama

MY ONLY QUESTION IS HOW LONG BEFORE THIS DOOMSDAY OCCURS?

Never. We have a greater chance of getting hit by a well-placed EMP or upper-atmospheric nuke rendering the whole loan thing moot.

Idk. I think of that small business owner like a lawyer who has $350k of Uncle Sams dollarz and his wages can't be garnished. Do you really think that old boy Sam won't do nothin to get his cheddar back? MF Sam bombs people for less than $10k. [smoke]

Obama would forgive student loans before he ever did any type of collection practices on them. The people are entitled to spend 100k on art history degrees.

PS there is partial sarcasm in there for people who had to take loans for real degrees that pay a living+ wage. I don't want to be offensive to anyone except stupid people. PS all my posts will now come with disclaimers so I don't offend snowflakes*.

*Sir G is credited with the awesome new offensive term of snowflake.

Last edited:
Obama would forgive student loans before he ever did any type of collection practices on them. The people are entitled to spend 100k on art history degrees.

Oh stop with this... act, like President Obama is a saint with bottomless pockets which he personally feeds anyone who is hungry. He nationalized student loans so he could get the interest and the banks wouldn't. He wants his damn money. Don't think they won't take it right out of your pocket book. Obama ain't nice.

Hell Obama has no problem bombing Syrian children. Try not pay him back and see what happens. I dare you. He is not the Saint that you've been praising him to be. [smoke]

Well if Bernie wins, its all gonna be free anyways.

Will I get a check from the government for my previous student loans?

Reactions: UCFhonors
They should go to jail; even better, the punishment should be to pay their debt with hard labor (I think it was called chain gangs?) for being stupidx2: studying history and taking a loan for it.

Yes, while you were getting drunk, going to parties and doing all the fraternity stuff using the loan, other people was working to pay for college.

They should go to jail; even better, the punishment should be to pay their debt with hard labor (I think it was called chain gangs?) for being stupidx2: studying history and taking a loan for it.

Yes, while you were getting drunk, going to parties and doing all the fraternity stuff using the loan, other people was working to pay for college.

fascism.jpg

Well if Bernie wins, its all gonna be free anyways.

Will I get a check from the government for my previous student loans?

I like your thinking. Borrow from China to pay off past debts. It's like getting a new credit card to pay off the old one's balance. [smoke]

Bernie-Sanders-Money-In-Politics.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
Holie Crap! I guess the US Marshals have been knocking down doors, arresting citizens with threats of deadly force for being alittle behind on their student loans almost 2 months now.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/92232732-story

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Believe it or not, the US Marshals Service in Houston is arresting people for not paying their outstanding federal student loans.

Paul Aker says he was arrested at his home last week for a $1500 federal student loan he received in 1987.

He says seven deputy US Marshals showed up at his home with guns and took him to federal court where he had to sign a payment plan for the 29-year-old school loan.

Congressman Gene Green says the federal government is now using private debt collectors to go after those who owe student loans.

Green says as a result, those attorneys and debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those w debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those who have failed to pay their federal student loans.
Our reliable source with the US Marshal in Houston say Aker isn't the first and won't be the last.

They have to serve anywhere from 1200 to 1500 warrants to people who have failed to pay their federal student loans.

Holie Crap! I guess the US Marshals have been knocking down doors, arresting citizens with threats of deadly force for being alittle behind on their student loans almost 2 months now.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/92232732-story

HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Believe it or not, the US Marshals Service in Houston is arresting people for not paying their outstanding federal student loans.

Paul Aker says he was arrested at his home last week for a $1500 federal student loan he received in 1987.

He says seven deputy US Marshals showed up at his home with guns and took him to federal court where he had to sign a payment plan for the 29-year-old school loan.

Congressman Gene Green says the federal government is now using private debt collectors to go after those who owe student loans.

Green says as a result, those attorneys and debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those w debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those who have failed to pay their federal student loans.
Our reliable source with the US Marshal in Houston say Aker isn't the first and won't be the last.

They have to serve anywhere from 1200 to 1500 warrants to people who have failed to pay their federal student loans.

Good. Fkg freeloaders.

They blamed the banks for loaning to people they knew could not pay their loans, why not blame the colleges for idiot degrees like music history.

haha. Excellent point Sir G. I'm going to borrow that. Well done. [smoke]

They blamed the banks for loaning to people they knew could not pay their loans, why not blame the government for loaning to kids with no proof of income, no credit score, no collateral and with no realistic future plan for repayment at an extremely low rated that many Fortune 500 company would love to be able to borrow at. Don't hate the player. Hate the government. [smoke]

FIFY for accuracy. Still a great great point Sir G. [smoke]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT