• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
Now that we're officially in game week, it's time to make those official season predictions. I went back and found the 2017 prediction thread and I'm aghast that I didn't include a perfect season as one of the poll options. My prediction was 8-4 with losses to Memphis, Cincinnati, Navy and USF. In retrospect, I can't fathom why I picked Cincinnati as a potential loss. I did have UCF beating Maryland and Georgia Tech.

After the end of 2016 and knowing all the drama that happened with McKenzie over the previous summer, I wasn't overly optimistic to think a double-digit season was on the horizon, let alone a perfect one.

For my 2018 prediction, knowing this team can win every game, I have to believe that they will until I see otherwise. Don't get me wrong - I know going perfect back-to-back is an incredibly difficult task and I realize UCF will lose a game at some point - but for the sake of my prediction I just can't bet against these guys just yet.

For the sake of the poll, we are going with regular season and not including the championship or bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.