ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should FBS be divided?

I feel like somebody should get one of those old segregation photos and put a meme of UCF and the SEC over it. G5 only drinking fountain or MLK "I have a dream speech that UCF might someday play for the National Championship. This is total G5 discrimination.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I feel like somebody should get one of those old segregation photos and put a meme of UCF and the SEC over it. G5 only drinking fountain or MLK "I have a dream speech that UCF might someday play for the National Championship. This is total G5 discrimination.

Hopefully you don't have to wait that long. Maybe you guys can get picked up by the Big XII after this season?!!!
The money alone would be awesome. But I still have a dream, a dream deeply rooted in the American dream – one day this division of college football will rise up and live up to its promise of declaring a national champion from the results on the field and through a legitimate playoff which all FBS teams are included at the beginning of each season. I have a dream.

I have a dream that in 2023 all FBS teams will live in a system where they will not be judged by their history, but by the content of their season’s performance. I have a dream today!

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT