ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should transgender girls compete against biological girls?

Should Transgender girls be allowed to compete athletically against biological girls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
boys have biological advantages and the very reason we separate them in sports to begin with. to let them compete against actual girls is completely unfair.

boys have biological advantages and the very reason we separate them in sports to begin with. to let them compete against actual girls is completely unfair.
I guess i would be fine with it if they suggested that all people should compete in the same venue. Allowing a few people to cross those lines seems too selective and just silly. What they are doing is just a bastardized form of equality.

Who decides which males can play female sports? Or can you just simply identify as a female? That would be crazy because of athletic scholarships available and having a huge natural advantage.

A completely different recruiting strategy. ;)

Reactions: Crazyhole
Who decides which males can play female sports? Or can you just simply identify as a female? That would be crazy because of athletic scholarships available and having a huge natural advantage.

A completely different recruiting strategy. ;)

Can't remember if it was this board or another where I saw this reposted recently

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ht-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html

iranian-womens-foo_3459298b.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
Right now women who say such are getting sidelined by Progressives.

For some reason, with Progressives, 'science' seems to be a political stance, not a fact-based stance.

Can't remember if it was this board or another where I saw this reposted recently

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ht-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html

iranian-womens-foo_3459298b.jpg
i have read that it is because being gay is illegal and can get you put in prison and potentially killed. for some reason its ok to be trans and not face the same legal punishments. this is a way to get around the law. i posted about the trump admin trying to get countries to decriminalize such a thing but no one seems to give him credit for it.

Martina Navratilova is getting thrown out of the LGBTQ church over having the audacity to offer debate on the fairness of men playing in women's tennis as a woman. She wrote this as part of a longer piece on her website, and the leftie extremists have already gone to Nuclear Meltdown mode to assail her.

It is obvious that men have certain inherent physiological advantages over women. These include height, weight, bone-density and muscularity. These advantages play a different role depending on the sport, with power-lifting being the biggest and most obvious advantage. Can we make sure those advantages are nullified so that women who have transitioned from men have the same level of physical capability they would have had if they been born female? Clearly, we can’t, because you cannot lose those extra inches of height (five inches on average) no matter what you do; some advantages of weight and muscle built up over time are also likely to remain, so to what acceptable degree should they disappear?

Que leftie writer Dawn Ennis to ponder if this puts Martina dangerously close to the same camp as ……...Joseph Goebbels. [roll]

The Nazis had “The Jewish Question,” and history records the horror which its leaders called the “Final Solution.” Navratilova treads a very dangerous line in asking if this issue of inclusion should be called a name that’s not so far off from Joseph Goebbels’ nomenclature.

lefties have lost their minds

Martina Navratilova is getting thrown out of the LGBTQ church over having the audacity to offer debate on the fairness of men playing in women's tennis as a woman. She wrote this as part of a longer piece on her website, and the leftie extremists have already gone to Nuclear Meltdown mode to assail her.

It is obvious that men have certain inherent physiological advantages over women. These include height, weight, bone-density and muscularity. These advantages play a different role depending on the sport, with power-lifting being the biggest and most obvious advantage. Can we make sure those advantages are nullified so that women who have transitioned from men have the same level of physical capability they would have had if they been born female? Clearly, we can’t, because you cannot lose those extra inches of height (five inches on average) no matter what you do; some advantages of weight and muscle built up over time are also likely to remain, so to what acceptable degree should they disappear?

Que leftie writer Dawn Ennis to ponder if this puts Martina dangerously close to the same camp as ……...Joseph Goebbels. [roll]

The Nazis had “The Jewish Question,” and history records the horror which its leaders called the “Final Solution.” Navratilova treads a very dangerous line in asking if this issue of inclusion should be called a name that’s not so far off from Joseph Goebbels’ nomenclature.

I'm seriously laughing at this. Martina Navratilova is the modern day Goebbels because she sees that men and women are different physiologically? Its times like this that I wish "Amazon women on the moon" was a documentary and not a comedy. At least then I wouldnt equate the current movement to an 80s comedy film.

Interesting. Apparently the Goebbels blurb has been removed lol.

EDITOR’S NOTE: A reference to Joseph Goebbels and Nazi propaganda known as “The Jewish Question” has been removed from this article. It was seen by some as implying that Martina Navratilova, in her describing the issue of transgender inclusion as “the transgender problem,” was herself advocating extermination of trans people or otherwise imitating Nazi-like behavior. That was not intended. Nor was it intended to distract from the very substantive aspects of this important conversation, which it may have done. As the author of this article, as well as Outsports managing editor, I understand that perception has overtaken facts. As a Jew and as a trans woman, I am sensitive to any term that seeks to describe a marginalized group such as transgender people as a “problem” to be solved. We are not a problem. — Dawn Ennis, @lifeafterdawn

https://www.outsports.com/2019/3/3/18248434/martina-navratilova-trans-inclusion-where-go-wrong

EDITOR’S NOTE: A reference to Joseph Goebbels and Nazi propaganda known as “The Jewish Question” has been removed from this article. It was seen by some as implying that Martina Navratilova, in her describing the issue of transgender inclusion as “the transgender problem,” was herself advocating extermination of trans people or otherwise imitating Nazi-like behavior. That was not intended. Nor was it intended to distract from the very substantive aspects of this important conversation, which it may have done. As the author of this article, as well as Outsports managing editor, I understand that perception has overtaken facts. As a Jew and as a trans woman, I am sensitive to any term that seeks to describe a marginalized group such as transgender people as a “problem” to be solved. We are not a problem. — Dawn Ennis, @lifeafterdawn

https://www.outsports.com/2019/3/3/18248434/martina-navratilova-trans-inclusion-where-go-wrong

Lol! Holy hell .....

Are we to the point yet where it makes sense to say that not only the people who are transgender have a mental issue but also those who just think that it's sound science?

Reactions: fabknight
Could a group fill the college softball team with those that identify as women for the season? Win a national championship!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT