• Our Time - 2010

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • This is UCF - 2013

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A Bold Move - 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is My UCF - 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (if you choose this option you must link vid below or you can't have any pudding)

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I heard that UCF This is Big commercial was all over ESPN last knight for our thrilling game vs #11 Wichita State which went to over time.

UCF has made some magical commercials. Which is your favorite? Let me know if I'm forgetting a big one?

This is Big - 2018

Air Time - 2013

World's Stage - 2014

Our Time - 2010

This is UCF - 2013

A Bold Move - 2011

This is My UCF - 2008

Cool find!

And this was the Troy game.....the "noise penalty" game:

I remember watching this back when I was 12 years old. Cablevision had something akin to a community access channel in which they would occasionally show high school games but the UCF game that night was a major treat since it was the very first UCF game that I can remember that was shown on TV. Any TV.

Reactions: UCFEMUP and UCFBS
Tons of UCF football related videos from 1988 are on YT. That was the one year where Cablevision started to make more of a concerted effort to show the team.

Not to mention the Gene McDowell show, Sundays at 11am on channel 2.

Btw, 1988 was so much better than today....

Look at my profile picture. The Appliance Direct commercial during the Fiesta Bowl season was the best.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Most of those are terrible. They should hire someone better. I kinda like "this is a bold move."

Still can't believe Shane Willis just walked away....had talent and a knack for getting Ws

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT