ADVERTISEMENT

Poor guy....

As in the other post where you have to play the best to be the best, the only points, 10, was GTech I think, where they had a WR as the 3rd QB.

HUH? Good luck with that. Apples To Oranges...

"I felt like Timmy got in there and made some plays and did some good things," Scott commented. "He had some critical mistakes in the red zone, but he'll learn from that." And he will get better. This is McKenzie Milton and Central Florida all over again. In 2016, when Scott Frost was hired to rejuvenate UCF, he knew, just as Scott, knows, that he had a special talent in Milton. When UCF's starting quarterback went down with injuries, Frost threw Milton into the fire and while he got burned some during the learning process, he went on to lead the Knights out of the wilderness.

Game 3 and we get this headline... (poor guy who ever gets the nod & Go Rattlers!)

QB job up for grabs as USF hosts Florida A&M​

“We’re not going to name a starter right now,” Scott said this week. “Obviously, we’ve evaluated and learned some things from this last game. Really, we are challenging all the quarterbacks in that room to have a great week and see just who does the best job for the game plan this week.”

“We’ll put somebody out there first and if they do well, they’ll be the starter,” Scott said. “If they don’t, we’ll continue to give guys opportunities until somebody steps up and takes the job, which needs to happen here pretty soon.”

The Bulls (0-2) have lost 10 consecutive outings, but Scott thinks the second-half play against the Gators could be a pivotal point in their season after a 45-0 thumping by North Carolina State in the opener.

I'm starting to think the "Poor Guy" may be Jeff Scott. Man, coming from a culture of winning at Clemson to doing up mop up duty coaching/baby-sitting for the past yuckies. Plus, The Curse of The Genshaft is not going away anytime soon. The Wicked Witch of The West (Not South) Florida has a spell on the school. It was formerly known as THE*JIM Curse but has evolved into something more. Only cure is for duh*bulls, and LOL, to go the way of the Uconn Dodo birds. :p

Go FAMU RATTLERS, BEAT DUH*BULLS ! --> LOL

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
ADVERTISEMENT